Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeleFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Arnav seems very different in this. Intresting update. Curious to know what happens next
Chocoangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hmm..itz an interesting one...
can u plz pm me d nxt update...๐Ÿ˜•
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys.. thank you for the support...๐Ÿ˜Š 
if you guys like my story plz hit the like buttoon and dont ever forget to comment me...becoz ...for me...comments and likes are my encourages๐Ÿ˜Š
soon will be the next part...and ...
wait for it...๐Ÿ˜›

BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely story. Do update n will u pm me
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
woww vry well written ...
thnxx for the pm :))

-carpediem- thumbnail
loved the update.thnx for the pm
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the PM. Like this Arnav.
mee_sana00 thumbnail
very nice...
i loved it. ...โค๏ธ
update fast plsss ๐Ÿ˜Š
and accept me and pm me..
am_pikkili thumbnail
its sooo goood ...
really really lovely story...โค๏ธ
all the characters are nice..and ...

i am sooo damn excited about khushi's entr
y...๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by am_pikkili - 12 years ago
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 4

Shanthivan

At dinning table

Everybody was present over there. They were sitting and having their food. While Amar was almost finished his food and ready to leave, his mother none other than Arnav's sweet dadi set her all mood to tease his grandson. Our poor Arnav was just finished his current roti and waiting for more to serve him by his lovely mother. He was a foodie person. He love to eat. Shusheela was just waking out from the kitchen with more hot roties for her hungry son.

Arnav- " o...maa..make it fast please..."(while placing something in mouth and looking towards his mother with a pleasing smile)

Dadi- " oho! My Hungry young men..! is your stomach a well or something else???? How much are you eating????" (making a funny face to tease her grandson)

Arnav- " dadi... don't ever try to tease me ...ok???" (making a knowing face to his dadi)

Dadi- " teasing ??? Me..??? and you ???.. not at all...(in serious + funny tone) i am just telling the fact only.. that you are eating too much.. and  while eating like ..."

Dadi was not allowed to finish her sentence by a protesting shusheela.

Shusheela-" maaji... why are you always up to his food..."

Arnav-" ya...absolutely..."

Dadi-" haa...now see ..you wife, Amar..! she is the one..who pampers him alot.. (While glaring towards her bahu) you are the one who make him eat this much...don't worry Shusheela.. soon your son become  FATTY..."

Shusheela was just ready to defeat her mother-in-law, but was shocked by her next wordings.

Dadi-"and then...don't ever come beside me to ask help to find a good girl for him... "

Hearing his dadi's comment and his mother worried expression Arnav was coughed and having a small sip of water he stated.

Arnav-"oho..dadi...don't boil your precious brain over my weight... Thank God! That he has given me such a good health condition that I can eat whatever I want and don't be get over-weighted...as you see.." (placing a winning smile on his face)

Shusheela was convinced by his smart reply. By caring his hair ,she put one more roti to her son's plate. Arnav smile at his mother action and thanked her by his eyes. But noticing his dadi he at once said..

Arnav-" and... of course  who's grandson am I ????"

By that comment Yashodara was convinced and overwhelmed.

As the discussion continued on their dinning table. Amar put a new topic of house warming of their house. As there are new to this colony they decided to throw a party for all.

Arnav-" party is on Saturday..so we have to move for inviting all as soon as possible ..what you say dad??"

Amar-"yes... you are absolutely right my dear..we should start by today itself.. what you say maa??"

Dadi-"yeah..you guys go on inviting all... I would like to have some peace over here as I am not feeling roaming around..."

Amar-" ok maa ..as you wish.. so Sheelu, me and Arnie will go ahead in evening.."

By this they had their conversation about party and arrangements too.

Precap: Arnav at Ramida...speechless .๐Ÿ˜Š

plzzz dont ever forget to leave comments and do hit like๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by meniranjana00 - 11 years ago