Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
just read ch27! well if anyone wants twsits they better contact you! fabulous update! i look forward to the upcoming twists and turns!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
oops-whoops thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
27 was good i was f9 iwas not crying and u gave me a smile wen saw 28 is also thr i was like 2 post wow but wen i was ovr with 28 chp  i kind of love to hate u ... u knw what i mean i m bloody crying and i hav my xams on 11th ๐Ÿ˜† and me worried abt thr future instead of mine.
indy12 thumbnail
what a lovely ch28 update! i loved their phone convo! khushi's feelings and reactions are totally justified...it's only matter of time when arnav breaks down and can't take their seperation anymore!
indy12 thumbnail
loved the happy update! update is finally ready and khushi is moving on! what will fate have in store for them...i guess only time will tell...๐Ÿ˜ณ
oops-whoops thumbnail
aftr all the emotional journey finally  its time for arnav to make his way to khushi's heart๐Ÿ˜ƒ

u made me happy so gonna be patient๐Ÿ˜‰
indy12 thumbnail
OMG! khushi's story was absolutely amazing!

I could not even blink reading all that happened to her in Africa and the courage she developed! ๐Ÿ‘ or rather the courage she already had but actually showed now to everyone ๐Ÿ‘

and arnav's reaction hearing about her kidnap and coma. exactly what i needed to see! great stuff!

looking forward to his decision hopefully in next chap

oops-whoops thumbnail
 ๐Ÿ‘phenomenal writer ... thats wat i was thinking wen i was reading 30 chp. 

ur this ff has given me emotional ride wow  out of all i didnt xpect this... she bloody proved evry1 wrong and i love her fr that .

amv63 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't know if this is the right place to ask this...but can someone pls send me the link for Munchy's FF/blog/story??? I've seen it mentioned here before but since am new to IF I'm not sure which one it is.
Also, some time ago I started an FF where Khushi is a widow working for ASR and accompanies him to a friend's wedding in Bangalore. Can't relocate the thread for that. Could someone please oblige.๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank you.
Edited by amv63 - 11 years ago
Annie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A phenomenal writer!! I totally love your stories.. Plots... Characters .. Emotions... Everything
indy12 thumbnail
omg! hope blake isn't mysteriously planning to kidnap arnav or something! ๐Ÿ˜•