Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

When will Moniya truly turn into Princess?-Article (Page 2)

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
PM mein likha tabhi tou tune aisa fatak sa answer diya. Samjha kar jaane-mann! I feel you are hiding something about ManVeer though :P

*Sigh* any hope of a ManVeer dance? Cry

lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

PM mein likha tabhi tou tune aisa fatak sa answer diya. Samjha kar jaane-mann! I feel you are hiding something about ManVeer though :P

Smile

Main shayad ek post mein pehle likh chukki hoon…..manveer dance lets see kaise kya aur kya hota hai one of my friend though I don't trust her was saying cold drink mein kuch mila denge…..manayata with uv…..though I don't trust her see….par yaar aajkal achi khabrein kam sunney ko milti hain so…I am dreaming if it happensEvil SmileLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshyasss

Smile

Main shayad ek post mein pehle likh chukki hoon'..manveer dance lets see kaise kya aur kya hota hai one of my friend though I don't trust her was saying cold drink mein kuch mila denge'..manayata with uv'..though I don't trust her see'.par yaar aajkal achi khabrein kam sunney ko milti hain so'I am dreaming if it happensEvil SmileLOL

man, it would make perfect sense if they danced at the party Ouch well, seems like abhi na hi sochoon dance ke baare mein tou better hai. Maybe, hopefully in the near future Embarrassed

Baqi hope ke Aakash wali news sach ho. At least evil Aakash ko dekhne mein maza tou aayega na :P

lakshyasss

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Wow great to see articlesStarYa last month the story was slow and haywire ,finally it's back on track
-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaar_ka_panchi

3rd DEK article?! :O I am in shock :P

Well, it is so true. DEK's main story progression is so damn slow. But since the foundation of the makeover has been laid that she'll physically be transformed soon so I am not much concerned. More concerned about ManVeer which, by the looks of it, will never happen :P

mais teri ye last line tagline ban gayi haiLOL

LMAO I was about to say the same thing she attaches this line to all her posts in the forumLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.Badtameez_Dil

lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Sleepy

Originally posted by lakshyasss

Smile

Main shayad ek post mein pehle likh chukki hoon'..manveer dance lets see kaise kya aur kya hota hai one of my friend though I don't trust her was saying cold drink mein kuch mila denge'..manayata with uv'..though I don't trust her see'.par yaar aajkal achi khabrein kam sunney ko milti hain so'I am dreaming if it happensEvil SmileLOL

man, it would make perfect sense if they danced at the party Ouch well, seems like abhi na hi sochoon dance ke baare mein tou better hai. Maybe, hopefully in the near future Embarrassed

Baqi hope ke Aakash wali news sach ho. At least evil Aakash ko dekhne mein maza tou aayega na :P
Smilewhy wont udayveer invite her for dance and why would she reject it...
as dance is needed now on a purposeSmileLOLthough heel feet fight maybe there

Angryakaash abhi to na hii aaye
 jab bhi aaye bhuchaal laye...
.kuch bhi kehna mumkin na ho paayeAngrySleepy
Aadhey log waise hii so jayeSleepy

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Mons - Looks like everyone hates me for saying that :P But I am just stating my opinion!  ( a really good friend of mine wants to kill me everytime I say I am stating my opinion ;P)

Nizza - Dance ka purpose tou banta hai boss! ManVeer dancing in J's party! J ki tou jale gi I tell you! Eeepss! excited! :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..lakshyasss-Moni-Badtameez_Dil

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Mons - Looks like everyone hates me for saying that :P But I am just stating my opinion!  ( a really good friend of mine wants to kill me everytime I say I am stating my opinion ;P)

I don't hate you for saying thatLOL...I m just curious to know what happened to your optimismTongue...personally I don't feel Akash was ever the hero material LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..Badtameez_Dil

Go to top