When will Moniya truly turn into Princess?-Article

Posted: 12 years ago

DEKHA EK KHWAAB: When will Moniya truly turn into Princess Maanyata?

3.09 PM IST 04.04.2012

The problem with television is that there is only a half hour slot to fill. Which means that not much can happen'or else too much happens. With Hindi soap operas, the former wins, which means that stories get stretched out beyond natural elasticity and one drama follows the next at a painfully languid pace

Something of this kind is happening in Dekha Ek Khwaab, the story of an accidental princess. So far, we know that Moniya, the girl from a chawl, is actually Maanyata, a princess who was kidnapped from her palace home as a child and brought up to be a very ordinary girl. She was 'found' and restored to the bosom of her large and not-totally-approving family, and was told to fit in, never mind her feelings and sensibilities and inability to deal with the transformation with any level of comfort.

The physical morph should have been a logical one. Unfortunately, that is the part that is getting to us. The fight about whether she should or should not be the Rajkumari ' an honour-title given to the ultimate heir ' has finally been resolved after many episodes of her fighting it and demanding to be reunited with her chawl-resident lover. Okay, we are fine with the fact that thing in telly-world take time and stories develop slowly, but c'mon, get on with it, people! Many moons ago you told us that the transformation of Moniya into Maanyata will be very much like the Jassi story, but when will it happen? Could we please hurry this up a bit'or are you trying to lose your audience already?

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/dekha-ek-khwaab-wake-up-already/

Edited by pyaar_ka_panchi - 12 years ago
3rd DEK article?! :O I am in shock :P

Well, it is so true. DEK's main story progression is so damn slow. But since the foundation of the makeover has been laid that she'll physically be transformed soon so I am not much concerned. More concerned about ManVeer which, by the looks of it, will never happen :P
aaj articles kii barsaat ho rahi hai sooraj kya pashchim se uga hai...jo kabhi socha nahin wo ho raha hai

Anyway thanks ya story is slow...very slow..but this week its running...i guess
Originally posted by -Mais-

3rd DEK article?! :O I am in shock :P

Well, it is so true. DEK's main story progression is so damn slow. But since the foundation of the makeover has been laid that she'll physically be transformed soon so I am not much concerned. More concerned about ManVeer which, by the looks of it, will never happen :P

mais teri ye last line tagline ban gayi haiπŸ˜†

what is coming up that 1st enjoy ending toh abhi durrr hai...till we r getting manveer enjoy that :)
Tanvi, yaar kya karun!? I am too sour over this point! But yes, ManVeer nowadays is ROCKING! So yeah, will just shut up and ENJOY! :P

Tanvi, yaar kya karun!? I am too sour over this point! But yes, ManVeer nowadays is ROCKING! So yeah, will just shut up and ENJOY! :P

Akaash will come and will turn evil I am confirming it…..as 99% they are saying he comes sees manveer together and along with jai turns negative,……a new shade of him as he never wanted kii monia khud ko kho de…..so once it gets confirmed I guess my tension goes over…..πŸ˜†and of many too

Originally posted by lakshyasss

Akaash will come and will turn evil I am confirming it'..as 99% they are saying he comes sees manveer together and along with jai turns negative,''a new shade of him as he never wanted kii monia khud ko kho de'..so once it gets confirmed I guess my tension goes over'..πŸ˜†and of many too

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

DHINKA CHIKA!! OMG!! YESS! Still no hopes for ManVeer BUUUTTT! An EVIL AAKASH WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

DHINKA CHIKA!! OMG!! YESS! Still no hopes for ManVeer BUUUTTT! An EVIL AAKASH WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ab kya huya...uchalne lagi pm mein kya likha kameena pan…….main baat nahin karti terese katti😭

PM mein likha tabhi tou tune aisa fatak sa answer diya. Samjha kar jaane-mann! I feel you are hiding something about ManVeer though :P

*Sigh* any hope of a ManVeer dance? 😭

PM mein likha tabhi tou tune aisa fatak sa answer diya. Samjha kar jaane-mann! I feel you are hiding something about ManVeer though :P

*Sigh* any hope of a ManVeer dance? 😭
😊

Main shayad ek post mein pehle likh chukki hoon…..manveer dance lets see kaise kya aur kya hota hai one of my friend though I don't trust her was saying cold drink mein kuch mila denge…..manayata with uv…..though I don't trust her see….par yaar aajkal achi khabrein kam sunney ko milti hain so…I am dreaming if it happensπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†