Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Guys?  I don't know whether it is just me or that my outlook on life is much broader.  Why is there such a hoo haa about Gia in a hookah bar.  Ok?  So she tussled with a few and acted evasive?  I fail to see what all the fuss is about.  Or does something else go on in hookah bars that I don't know?

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetabinataadharmunnihyderabadscorpian87ashy924PN_luvs_Arjunsandyukkaka.lgrsk16abbayVidishaavarshu27HetpJustlikethat1-Eris-Harshika4Life

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why?" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashy924

IF-Dazzler

ashy924

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
its probs coz shes so innocent in the show and being at the wrong place at the wrong time ruined her image. i think they expected that she was like that in real lifeConfused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukkaka.lgabbayVidishaaHetpvarshu27Justlikethat1

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashy924

its probs coz shes so innocent in the show and being at the wrong place at the wrong time ruined her image. i think they expected that she was like that in real lifeConfused
Gosh!  The media are that naive that they cannot distinguish between fact and fiction!  The fools!  If it wasn't so Confused  I'd LOL. Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharsancheetasandyukabbayashy924Hetpvarshu27Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Xarina.. That is just the way media works..Tongue Any news about actors are sensationalized..Dead
The funny part is that they themselves cannot ignore or suppress the  fact that the police did not find her doing anything wrong. And I thought minors were not supposed to drink or do hookah. I am pretty sure she is not a minorLOL

But the normal human behavior to evade the glaring lights of the camera was just used to suit the media needs.. You need some Page 3 news and this is it for today.Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharsancheetamunnihyderabadsandyukabbayashy924Vidishaavarshu27Hetp

abbay

IF-Dazzler

abbay

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
u know our dada pardada used to have hookah and even today in villages people drink hookahs!!!!!! but the main thing here is the media  people are making til ka taad yes the way she reacted was not correct but it was her spontaneous rexn resulted due to anxiety an fear of suddenly being trapped in such a situation of which she had no idea that too with her family and frnz spcly her mom!

She is still a kid of 22-23 which have not been in such a situation earlier so her rexn was like that! me being a 23 yr person  too think if it would have been me( plz god I dont want to be ever) I would also have reacted the same!!!!

I just pray for her  from god to give her all support and strength to face it and she will surely come over it as the channel,production house and her co-actors are also supporting her and we fans are too with her!!!

things will be normal by 2morrow!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetamunnihyderabadsandyukashy924varshu27Hetp

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Hokaah bar...n other stuff..is treated illegal out here in India...n is actually banned...n if someone  goes n is bychance caught is arrested n imprisonmened/finned
n as Giaa is a celeb...esp because of that media has seen her there...n so r making big issue of it n trapping her unnecessarily...n we all know it wasnt giaa fault ...I'm actually pissed off with this media people today...Angry

Edited by Hetp - 05 April 2012 at 6:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadsandyukabbayashy924varshu27Justlikethat1

ashy924

IF-Dazzler

ashy924

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by ashy924

Gosh!  The media are that naive that they cannot distinguish between fact and fiction!  The fools!  If it wasn't so Confused  I'd LOL. Angry

probably, its the media, what can you expect??Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abbayvarshu27Justlikethat1

Harshika4Life

IF-Stunnerz

Harshika4Life

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hetp

Hokaah bar...n other stuff..is treated illegal out here in India...n is actually banned...n if someone  goes n is bychance caught is arrested n imprisonmened/finned
n as Giaa is a celeb...esp because of that media has seen her there...n so r making big issue of it n trapping her unnecessarily...n we all know it wasnt giaa fault ...I'm actually pissed off with this media people today...Angry

agree hetal the media are stupid n have gt nthing better to do im reali reali angry AngryAngryAngry y cant they leave her alne they mking her look bad n she isnt bad im gna give them a big slsp n kick them to there sense they shuld stay in the limits aggrrr AngryAngry...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abbayashy924varshu27Hetp

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.