Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

shart : Rang Gaye Tere Rang Me chk note on 121 (Page 94)

Jananivjc IF-Dazzler
Jananivjc
Jananivjc

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rang_

harmeenchawla Senior Member
harmeenchawla
harmeenchawla

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Loved it
I loved the way they express
their feeling of love. :)

Rang_

Rang_ Goldie
Rang_
Rang_

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged

I know I m after so many days , for that I m really very sorry bt I coudnt update as my laptop was arrested by my parents (lol) just got lappy 1  days back and typed this , and another reasen is I m not well so I couldn't typed much , I don't know I ll be able to update next part when bt I m assuring u tat I ll do as soon as possible

Now enough of my bak bak and enjoy this J

-------------------

Shart Part 17

All Get Out From The Police Station And Sat On Their Respactative Car , Maaneet Sat With Uday & Mona

Maan & Geet Wanted To Talk To Each Other Bt They Are Not Alone

Maan : Uday Where Are We Going , My Hostel Is In Opposite Direction

Uday : Are U Serious Maan , U Thinks That We Will Give U Permission To Stay At Hostel  In This Condition !!!!

Maan  With Question Eyes : Then Where Will We Stay ??

Uday : I Buy A House On Rant And Now We Will Stay There So It Will Be Easy For Us To Take Care Of U

Maan Made A Baby Face

Maan(St.) : Ab To Ye Tikhi Mirchi Muje Hamesa Danti Rahegi

They All Reached Home , It Was A Big House Indeed ! May Be Someone Was Living Bfor This So It Wasn't Deserted , There Were All The Things Which Needs And The Place Is Neat & Tidy

Uday : Now Everyone Get Back To Sleep It's Already Late , Maan U R Still Not So Well Do U  Needs Anyone With U ?

Maan : No I'll Manage

Mona : Uday Ham Sab K Luggege

Uday : Vo Me Kal Subhe Le Aaunga

-----------------------

At Early Morning

Geet Wake Up In The  Early Morning And Yawns …She Was Remembering What Happened Last Night With Maan In Prison Her Confesssion

Geet(St.) : Mene Use I Love U Bol Dia ! Geet Tu Bhi Na Gusse Me Kuch Bhi Bol Deti He  , Kya Socha Hoga Maan Ne Tere Bare Me …… Par Usne Bhi To Vahi Kaha !

She Blushed A Lit Remembering When Maan Told Her Ilu
She Saw Here & There Assureing That Noone Is There

Geet : Geet Agar Kisine Sun Lega To Kya Sochega K Geet Handa And Blushing

---

Here Maan Was Also Get Up And Remembering The Same

Maan : Maan Kya Jarurat Thi Sab Kuch Bol Dene Ki …He Made A Baby Face.One Min Maan Bt Wo Bhi To Yahi Boli Thi    He Smiled Whole Heartly

Maan : Maan It's 7:45  Alredy Chal Get Ready Fast

Saying So He Went To Washroom

--

Geet Came Out From The Washroom and got ready , after a while came out feom room and saw  whole gang is busy in work
Someone was sweeping the hall , some one was clearing dust from windoes ……..etc etc

Geet : what are u all doing ?? don't u have a lecture it's 8'o clock

Nupur : geet r u out of ur mind ? just yesterday maan came from hospital and plus we shfted here so it's so many works how can we go ??

Sam : gudiya she is right

Geet : bt guys agar sab yahi rahenge to from whom we will collect notes ?

Then geet made some got ready to go collage so mayank , nupur , samrat , gunjan & bani- dev went to collage
uday & mona went to hostel to collect their luggage
ridz & arman went to buy kitchen nessasary

Arnav & khusi went to garden to clean it

NOW only maaneet left in home ;)

Geet : me maan ka khayal rakhungi

-----

Geet entered in maan's room and saw here & there but didn't find maan and she collide with the dest and a vase fell down ,she bend down to collect that picess………at a while maan came out wearing a towel on his waist ..his upper body was bare nd he is all wetlooking smoking hot

(geet was left side of bed and maan was in right one moreover she bended down so maan didn't see her)

Geet set her gaze up and saw her ever sexy love , his masculer body and six pack making him more diserable..geet's heart missed a beat seeing him like this and started breathing heavily
but soon she came back to sencess and a naughty thought came into her mind and got up , maan was about to open his towel knot when he saw geet

Maan shocked to see her

Maan : tum ???? what are u doing here ? don't u have manners ..ese koi kisi jawan ladke ke kamre me ghusta he kya ??

Geet : oh so now u will teach me manners ??

Maan ; why I can't ??

Geet : leave tat matter first tell me who told u to bath alone !!?

Maan's eyes widen in shock

Maan : what do u mean by that ??

Geet : oye tu na hamesa champu he aur champu hi rahega kyu double meaning nikal raha he !?!

Maan : ha agar tu double meaning sentense bolegi to me kya karu ?   he said by making baby face

Geet twisted her lips

Geet : huh docter told u tat heavy falls of water is harmful for the stiches of opration

Maan : I know …

He was about to say something when he sneezed

Maan : haaakkkchuuu

Geet panicked after seeing him like this , it was lit unsual from her bt after seeing him in hospital bed she got more possasive for him

Geet : maan are u alright na ?tum theek to ho ,

Maan felt strange with her behaviour but he tried to calm down her

Maan : geet , relex I m alrit , it was just one sneez , vo to dhande ( cold ) pani se nahane k vaje se

Geet : what the hell …. I told u na not to bath with cold water it's harmful for u tumhare stiches abhi bhi taza he aur ese cold water se tum nahaoge to infection ho sakta he , stiches tut bhi sakte he bleeding ho sakti he        she was having tears while saying this    .. aur agar tumhe kuch ho gaya to

Maan saw her in tears … he held her from soulders

Maan : geet shhh chup ho jao   he placed a fingur on her lips , she shivered with his manly touch , she saw him with teary eyes , maan saw her 1st time like this he saw her tears and some thing prick in his heart , like earth slipping under his foot seeing her in tears, he immdeatly took her in his embrace

Maan : geet , me bilkul theek hu , see I m totally fine

Geet hugged him more tightly assuring herself tat he is fine
maan kissed on her hair

Maan : geet kya hua , tum itni ghabrayi hui kyu ho !!

Geet : maan me bahot daar gayi thi kal muje laga me tumhe kho dungi , aayinda esa kabhi mat karna samje tum ?

Maan amused with her sudden reaction  bt knowing tat she was scared of lossing him , he held her more tightly in protacting manner

Maan : geet kya hua , tum ese kyu behave kar rahi ho ?

Maan loosem hug gentaly and cupped her face lovingly ,

Maan : geet I is something bothering u and u can tell me !

He kissed on her teary eyes

Geet : maan tumhe pata he jab me 10 saal ki thi meri mom ko bhi mene ese hi ek accident me kho dia tha ! mene god se bahot pray kia par phir bhi unho ne mujse meri mom ko chhin lia , aur jab kal tumhe vaha khun me dekha tab vahi sari yaade taza ho gayi aur vahi daar laag jese mene apni maa ko khoya kahi me vese tumhe bhi…

She couldn't complete her sentense  and brock out in ma(a)n's arm , after death of her mother for the first time she is crying her heart out , she was looking like 10 yr old child … ,maan held her in his arm

Maan made her look into his eyes

Maan : geet meri aur dekho ,

Geet looked into his eyes which was showing only care and love for her

Maan : me kabhi bhi tumhe chhod k nahi jaunga , bhala koi apni zindagi ko chhod sakta he aur tum to meri zindagi ho , tum se milne se pehle me to sirf ek kitabi kida tha jise padhai , study k alaa koi cheez aayi hi nahi par tumne muje asli zeena sikhaya , ye sikhaya k zindagi sirf zimmedariyo k lia nahi he bachpana , hasi mazak bhi zindagi me zaruri he , ab me kabhi apni zindagi tumhare bina nahi soch sakta , ME TUMSE BAHOT PYAR KARTA HOON GEET  I love u geet , me har pal tumhare saath rahunga tumhare pass , agar mot bhi aayi to

Geet placed her hand on his lips and nooded her head in denial

Geet : tumhe me kabhi kuch nahi hone dungi , I can't survive without u I love u 2 maan  
Geet's heart filled with happiness nd joy couldn't able to  hold this bundle of joy , his honest confession took her heart , she immdeatly hugged him

Precap :

Some more romantic moment & 1st kiss ;)

--------------------------------

Couldn't get time of re-check plz bare with this update , next update will be most bigger ;)
plz bless me with ur likes nd commnts 

Couldn't get time of re-check plz bare with this update , next update will be most bigger ;)
plz bless me with ur likes nd commnts 

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

chompsmaltisokhalsweetmelonsumnysravanthi93shailimgParimishtyPoonamTnishnalNiharikaNeha777pari1689Mina420fatema_007cutestar12mansi.tripathisupernasahutania90preetymaaneetElienoreMGgeetsrir.maannats0101divya22sheetalvasa286pearlTia-AFreeBird_wallflower_impoojavermakabslockslove2_soma6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6meena..monikasethswetha10abinash079tamanna1391suhaaanaDonnaaInfinity.spvdKrishna_Sourav

divya22 IF-Dazzler
divya22
divya22

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Nice part ..
Finally doni ne pure hosh mai confess kar liya.. Ypeee..
N u tk care deae

Rang_

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
nice part

Rang_

geetsrir.maan IF-Dazzler
geetsrir.maan
geetsrir.maan

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
wow lovely maaneet moments...loved it dear do cont soon and pls update ur OS also...Clap

Rang_

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
confession in senses

Rang_

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079