Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

shart : Rang Gaye Tere Rang Me chk note on 121 (Page 75)

divya22 IF-Dazzler
divya22
divya22

Joined: 21 April 2010
Posts: 3061

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
lovely part...
finally geet confrssed n also maan  is alright...yipeee
wooo all r going to stay 2gether...maja aayega...
poor doc... dar gaya humari sherni se...
lagta he tikhi mirchi badak gayi , maan beta tu to gaya hospital se niklne k turant baad pirse Hospital me jana hoga !!!
 sab ko dhamkati rehti he bechare docter ko bhi nahi chhoda...
both this line r ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rang_

Desigirls12 IF-Sizzlerz
Desigirls12
Desigirls12

Joined: 21 March 2012
Posts: 18293

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged


  wow lovely update dear...te way my geet screamed was lovely scenes...no one even te fate cant separate them ...sherni geet and bechare dr...teeki mirchi geet...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rang_

Rang_ Goldie
Rang_
Rang_

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 1033

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divya22

lovely part...
finally geet confrssed n also maan  is alright...yipeee
wooo all r going to stay 2gether...maja aayega...
poor doc... dar gaya humari sherni se...
lagta he tikhi mirchi badak gayi , maan beta tu to gaya hospital se niklne k turant baad pirse Hospital me jana hoga !!!
 sab ko dhamkati rehti he bechare docter ko bhi nahi chhoda...
both this line r ROFL ROFL

ROFL bechara maan bhi dar gaya is tikhi mirchi se to dr ki kya vishat heLOL
Rang_ Goldie
Rang_
Rang_

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 1033

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desigirls12



  wow lovely update dear...te way my geet screamed was lovely scenes...no one even te fate cant separate them ...sherni geet and bechare dr...teeki mirchi geet...

yup noone can saprate themBig smile
nish025 Senior Member
nish025
nish025

Joined: 22 June 2012
Posts: 313

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
superb
glad tht maan is fine
n geet realises her feelings!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rang_

vrinda22 IF-Stunnerz
vrinda22
vrinda22

Joined: 19 March 2011
Posts: 31875

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
geet accepted her love
all caring 4 maan n going 2 stay in 1 house..
mazaa aane waala hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rang_

Rang_ Goldie
Rang_
Rang_

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 1033

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nish025

superb
glad tht maan is fine
n geet realises her feelings!!

abhi confession baki heWink
Rang_ Goldie
Rang_
Rang_

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 1033

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by valli22

geet accepted her love
all caring 4 maan n going 2 stay in 1 house..
mazaa aane waala hai

ha it ll be fun when all will be in 1 house esp maaneetWinkWink

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
shart kya thi??

Author: summikhan   Replies: 1   Views: 401

summikhan 1 401 17 November 2011 at 9:45pm by saranya
hum sab bhi pakh gaye aur thak gaye

Author: jyothi111   Replies: 5   Views: 945

jyothi111 5 945 21 June 2011 at 6:02am by simplymaaneet
Geet wins shart

Author: Tamy95   Replies: 2   Views: 855

Tamy95 2 855 13 May 2011 at 5:22am by dh_riti
angrez chale gaye par vo teen shabd chor gaye

Author: FJkhushbu   Replies: 5   Views: 1020

FJkhushbu 5 1020 24 November 2010 at 3:06am by faria86
bin tere bin tere..geet 2 mk in yesterdays epi

Author: Luvushaheer   Replies: 0   Views: 1537

Luvushaheer 0 1537 10 August 2010 at 10:32pm by Luvushaheer

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index