Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

shart : Rang Gaye Tere Rang Me chk note on 121 (Page 63)

Rang_ Goldie
Rang_
Rang_

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

NiharikaNeha777 Senior Member
NiharikaNeha777
NiharikaNeha777

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rang_

Originally posted by NiharikaNeha777

was that really a TEASER??? Shocked

1st GEET dead... MAAN alive Cry Dead 
then MAAN in death bed... GEET alive Cry Dead

yeh kya kiya tune Rachu???? Angry Angry Angry mujhe tho laga tha k yeh ek happy wala light hearted FF hain Cry Cry Cry mere sapne tho todh hi diye... sath mein MAANEET k bhi Confused Confused Confused

SABAR KAR SABAR SABAR KA FRUIT SWEET HOTA HE NEHA LOL Wink
ARE BAPRE ITNA GUSSAOuchDead
ye abhi bhi light hearted FFhi he Wink
just wait for 2 more updatesBig smile

jitna SABAR karwana hain karale Wink par agar MAANEET milan nahi hua aur FF ka ending rondhu nikla... tho teri khair nahi Angry teri life ki ma-behen kar dungi main samjhi na tu Evil Smile aur yeh dhamki nahi hain... aisa sach mein hoga Approve Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rang_

Rang_ Goldie
Rang_
Rang_

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rang_

was that really a TEASER??? Shocked

1st GEET dead... MAAN alive Cry Dead 
then MAAN in death bed... GEET alive Cry Dead

yeh kya kiya tune Rachu???? Angry Angry Angry mujhe tho laga tha k yeh ek happy wala light hearted FF hain Cry Cry Cry mere sapne tho todh hi diye... sath mein MAANEET k bhi Confused Confused Confused

SABAR KAR SABAR SABAR KA FRUIT SWEET HOTA HE NEHA LOL Wink
ARE BAPRE ITNA GUSSAOuchDead
ye abhi bhi light hearted FF hi he Wink
just wait for 2 more updatesBig smile

jitna SABAR karwana hain karale Wink par agar MAANEET milan nahi hua aur FF ka ending rondhu nikla... tho teri khair nahi Angry teri life ki ma-behen kar dungi main samjhi na tu Evil Smile aur yeh dhamki nahi hain... aisa sach mein hoga Approve Tongue

ha ha ha haLOL
 bachhe ki jaan logi kya ??Ouch Dead
personally i hate sad story bt ...Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy Wink

NiharikaNeha777

Jananivjc IF-Dazzler
Jananivjc
Jananivjc

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
waiting...cont soon

Rang_

Rang_ Goldie
Rang_
Rang_

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JANAGI

waiting...cont soon

just 1 hr moreBig smile

mansi.tripathi

Rang_ Goldie
Rang_
Rang_

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
anyone waiting for shart , i need 1 hour more 
completed typing but just need to check once 
Rang_ Goldie
Rang_
Rang_

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged

part 14

MMMAAANNN

A loud scream came out from Geet's mouth ... He was lying in pool of  blood nd he is unconsious ... Geet rushed to Maan nd  hold his head in her lap

Geet : maan aankhe kholo maan ….what happen plz ankhe kholo na ! ….. maan open ur eyes

she said while controlling her emosions

----------------------

MAAN

A sudden voice was enough for him to came back to reality ...it was Uday's voice ...maan turn to see him...

Uday : Maan plz have some food...U didn't eat anything from 2 days

Maan : Muje Bhukh nahi he Uday     …. He said so calmly

Bani :  bhai kab tak aap apne aapko ese is kamre me band rakhoge ? ( Bhai how much time u will close ur self in this room?)

Maan didn't utter a word only turn himself away ...Looking in the sky

Nupur : Maan u r in this room from the day GEET LEFT US ...from the day GEET LEFT THIS WORLD

a silent tear made their way from everyone's eyes bt they have to control their emotion at least for Maan ...for Geet's maan

Mayank : Maan atleast for us ..at least for ur geet plz come out from this room

Samrat ; maan what r u thinking ? will geet's soul in peace to see u like this ? kam se kam geet k lia is kamre se bahar aa jao

Maan still didn't utter a word only looking out of the window

Mona : Maan today is her b'day ... can't u give her a gift of ur smile ? to being happy ?

Khusi : maan atleast say something

Maan turn to see them ...nothing can be shown in his face...No emotion...no pain...no  Sorrow ...his dark eyes which were showing love ...innocence ... today its blank ...his face is too hard that noone can read it ...

Maan : Guys kam se kam aaj to muje apni geet ki yaado me jee lene do ...kam se kam aaj to muje vo pal yaad kar lene do jis vaqt geet mere sath thi ...jis vaqt usne muje promiss kia tha k vo muje chood k nahi jayegi ...his voice choked

Arnav : par maan ..

Khusi held arnav's hand and sign him to don't say anything

All left from there as they thought that he still need some time to get out from the news of GEET'S DEATH

It has been their daily rutin to come in maan's room nd asked him to get out from the room  bt as usual they recive a answer with NO ...they knew it's not same maan whom they met 5 yrs back ...its not the same champu Maan who only knows to give love to others...nd they very well knows that only geet can give his happiness back ..Alas ! she isn't exiest in this world ...

in room maan took Geet's pix and hugged it like he is hugging his geet 

Maan : geet u again lied me na ! u told me u ll never left me alone but u did that ...u left me here ... Happy birthday geet..pata he aaj mene tumhare lia kya gift li he  ? ...                 i m sure u ll like it when u saw that...do u know everyone is saying that  U left this world  bt my heart always says me that u r here  ...  tum yahi kahi ho bas mere samne nhi aa rahi ho ...

HA MAAN I M HERE

a voice came from behind and maan turn to see it ...a girl was standing there wearing a black track & red t-shirt ..with short hair ….lokking like a tom boy

Just a wimper came out from maan's mouth ...Geet

Geet : ji ha geet mere champu

She laughed ….maan lost in her laugh

maan goes near her nd tried to touch her but before he can touch her ..she disappered

Again a voice came from behind

I M HERE MAAN

he again go to her and tried to touch her bt she disapper again ...He was imagining geet ...it has been normal now he always see her bt whenever he tried to touch her she disappered

He sat on the bed holding Geet's photo  , hugging it tight like nevar letting go though he knws that he loss her

Maan : Geet do u knw today i was remembering us from when i meet u

he again went into flashback

------------------------------

Uday immideatly take him to  his arm nd placed on the back seat ...he was about to take driver seat when geet pushed him and take a charge ... Uday sat beside her nd Sam sat behing taking maan's head in his lap ...and other followed them by other car ..geet was driwing like a crazy...like her whole life is depends on this  ... She brock all the barior which came between her way rather i should say in maan's life

Uday warned her

Uday : Geet slow down ,

Geet : it's not time for it

her car collide with a  lorry   and she throw it , after a while a man came on her path , she injured him a little , a bicycle man , a milk man , those who came in her path she throw them out , may be  atleast 5 person injured themselves bcoz of geet's crazyness...no...no...it's not crazyness but her love toward maan...her fear to loss maan...

whenever a person is in love they can be blind...for them noone is important than that person whom they love

a police man was talking with someone on middle of the path ..he saw a car coming toward him in full speed ..his eyes goes big in fear …but before geet can him he moved and saved his like taking a relif breath

in mean while they reached hospital nd placed Maan in stracher ...a docter came to check him

Docter : look it's a police case ..we can't do anything till police don't come

Now geet got more angry..she held docter's color

Geet (angrily) : look Docter if u love ur job ..ur family than start   treatment   otherwise tomorrow ur family will cry for ur death

her voice has a threaten that anyone can shivar ...no doubt always she is in full angry mood ...but today her voice is like it can breck a stone also ...

that docter  shivered  with her threating voice... he immideatly told nurse to set up Opration theater(OT) 

After 1 hour a seniour docter came out from OT

all rushed to him

He is not responding..his heart beats are too slow ..if we succed in this opration to save him than might be he will slip in coma

Geet : i want him alive docter ..do whatever u can but i just want him got it ????

she roared like lioness

docter : we are trying our best but we don't think that we can save him ..now only miracle can save him

geet : not trying I want RESULT ……………….. she said with most dangouras tone which can shake any soul

docter (stammering) : y…yes w..we  will

by saying that he left

she felf ground slipping away under her foot...Uday rushed to her and hugged her tightly like crusing her not letting her move an inch

Geet to uday : dekha mene kaha tha na jo bhi mere karib aata he me use kho deti hu

Uday : shhh princess it's not like this

Uday can't able to see  her pain ...her guilt ..he made her sit on the bench , which was out side of OT , he try to  made her gulp some water but she refused

she goes near the door of OT and saw him covered with many tubes and electric instruments ... his face was lokking pale  ... geet felt herself law that she can't save her friend who always cared for her

she remember their happy moment ...the scene where she hugged him after that sari scene...when they were talking at class room .. the gola scene...before playing truth or dare when maan called her tikhi mirchi embracing her in his arm...the day when they tide in knot ...when they slept togather ..and she kissed him in the morning ...today morning when he pick her in his arm and made her sleep ..

she smiles through her teary eyes ...she is not crying bt only having tears in her eyes rather i should say controlling her tears ...controlling her emosions

Uday & sam was not able to see her in this state  ...their gudiya..their princess is standing their like lifeless body

sam came near uday nd patted his soulder

sam : we can't breck down like this ...we have to be strong for our gudiya ...

Uday nodded his head

Uday : samrat  ,  so strange na ! jo ladka kuch din pehle hamari zindgi me aaya , aaj vo hamare liye itna important he ,

sam : kai riste  bahot hi jaldi ban jate he , sayad kuch log hi ese hote he jo hamare dil me bahot jaldi jagah bana lete he

uday : ha par sayad vo log  jyada din tak hamare sath nahi rehte

it's true some relations makes in days and some take time more than years

bani was sitting on the bench , crying her heart out where dev consoling her that everything will be fine

Here geet was remembering docter's word "we don't think that we can save him ..now only miracle can save him"

Geet left  from there , Uday tried to stop her but in vain

precap

where is geet ???? Geet kaha gayi ???

Geet in jail ??????

Maan are u all right ????????????

well i hope i didn't make u all cry more ... plz bless me with ur long commnts nd likes ... jutti chappal & galies will be accepted lolll

if any confusion is there or u have any prob than let me know it also

thanx to suman for finding pix Hug lov u dearBig smile

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

maltisokhalmaanlvsgeetansshulovepooshailimgPoonamTNoshin_DiyaNiharikaNeha777Parimishtyharmeenchawlavanshi_maaneetpari1689tania90fatema_007mansi.tripathisupernasahusheetalvasa286pearlJananivjcnats0101dreamy4everdivya22...RIDDHIMA...ElienoreMGgeetsrir.maanTia-AFreeBird_nandy_Hanishadevideepali1022_wallflower_impoojavermagill123snehaluvmaaneet6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6meena..monikasethswetha10Desigirls12mysteriousmilliabinash079tamanna1391suhaaanaDonnaaInfinity.spvdKrishna_Sourav

mansi.tripathi Goldie
mansi.tripathi
mansi.tripathi

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Yay me first
Shocking part...
Pehle 5yrs ki leap aur geet gayab hai...
And phir Maan is critical...
Me confusedConfused

Edited by mansi.tripathi - 15 July 2012 at 8:37am

Rang_

Go to top