Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

shart : Rang Gaye Tere Rang Me chk note on 121 (Page 107)

ElienoreMG IF-Dazzler
ElienoreMG
ElienoreMG

Joined: 22 February 2012
Posts: 4345

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Cute update..
Date was beautiful..
Loved geet's proposing style.
Waiting for nxt part...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rang_

Rang_ Goldie
Rang_
Rang_

Stormtrooper of CC
Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 1046

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManeetGurtiMG

Cute update..
Date was beautiful..
Loved geet's proposing style.
Waiting for nxt part...


It will be soon Wink
Rang_ Goldie
Rang_
Rang_

Stormtrooper of CC
Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 1046

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
24 likes more for new updateWink
simrancuty Goldie
simrancuty
simrancuty

Joined: 01 April 2012
Posts: 2495

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
nyc g.Clap.
luvd it..
hmmm vt  apreparations..
hatts off to my maanu...Embarrassed
n vaa geet ne propose kia...LOLLOLLOL
hmmm fate ne kya plan kia ab????? tere mind mei vt kichdi paking??Angry
hmm naughty girl...
tu bhi ganda shanda likhegei kya?????LOL
vts ur precap says?? hmmm??????
Embarrassed

waiitngggDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rang_

monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Joined: 10 June 2005
Posts: 23359

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
superb update love it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rang_

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Joined: 16 September 2008
Posts: 16140

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

 update...Embarrassed

 
 
 
 
 
keep ing dear...Big smile
 
 
 
Happy Diwali to all of u Dears...
 
 
 
&
 
Happy Bhaidooj...dears
 
 
 
lov,Heart
Tama
 
 
 
 
 
NOTE:  SORRY FOR THIS TOO SHORT COMMENT AS MY NET IS IT"S CRTICAL CONDITIONAM..don't know when it'll be fixed 

NOTE:  SOMEONE ASKED ME WHOM FAN I AM...THAT ANS IS ONLY SUMIT KUMKUM & HUSSAIN JUHI..NONE OTHER ANY OF RESENT ON TV..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rang_

Rang_ Goldie
Rang_
Rang_

Stormtrooper of CC
Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 1046

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simrancuty

nyc g.Clap.
luvd it..
hmmm vt  apreparations..
hatts off to my maanu...Embarrassed
n vaa geet ne propose kia...LOLLOLLOL
hmmm fate ne kya plan kia ab????? tere mind mei vt kichdi paking??Angry
hmm naughty girl...
tu bhi ganda shanda likhegei kya?????LOL
vts ur precap says?? hmmm??????
Embarrassed

waiitngggDay Dreaming

oyeee use ganda shanda nahi kehte ROFL
IT's called Romance EmbarrassedBlushing



Edited by Rang_ - 16 November 2012 at 11:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simrancuty

Rang_ Goldie
Rang_
Rang_

Stormtrooper of CC
Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 1046

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukklover

 update...Embarrassed

 
 
 
 
 
keep ing dear...Big smile
 
 
 
Happy Diwali to all of u Dears...
 
 
 
&
 
Happy Bhaidooj...dears
 
 
 
lov,Heart
Tama
 
 
 
 
 
NOTE:  SORRY FOR THIS TOO SHORT COMMENT AS MY NET IS IT"S CRTICAL CONDITIONAM..don't know when it'll be fixed 

NOTE:  SOMEONE ASKED ME WHOM FAN I AM...THAT ANS IS ONLY SUMIT KUMKUM & HUSSAIN JUHI..NONE OTHER ANY OF RESENT ON TV..





Happy New Year dear
Hug
May god bless u Smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
shart kya thi??

Author: summikhan   Replies: 1   Views: 406

summikhan 1 406 17 November 2011 at 9:45pm by saranya
hum sab bhi pakh gaye aur thak gaye

Author: jyothi111   Replies: 5   Views: 962

jyothi111 5 962 21 June 2011 at 6:02am by simplymaaneet
Geet wins shart

Author: Tamy95   Replies: 2   Views: 866

Tamy95 2 866 13 May 2011 at 5:22am by dh_riti
angrez chale gaye par vo teen shabd chor gaye

Author: FJkhushbu   Replies: 5   Views: 1035

FJkhushbu 5 1035 24 November 2010 at 3:06am by faria86
bin tere bin tere..geet 2 mk in yesterdays epi

Author: Luvushaheer   Replies: 0   Views: 1551

Luvushaheer 0 1551 10 August 2010 at 10:32pm by Luvushaheer

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index