India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Theft Report (Page 7)

meghnas Goldie
meghnas
meghnas

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Munchy your siggy is awesome...n wayyy better than the copy!

but seriously how low can one go to get attention!! just for some 'like's on FB, this person stole your work and passed it as her/his own!
i mean GROW UP! you are not going to get anywhere by doing such creepy things!

We love all your work Munchy n will gladly follow it on the blog - as we have been religiously doing so far :) just dont stop writing (or making amazing pics like the one in discussion) because of some effing creepwas!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minimuffin86

sweetvanie IF-Dazzler
sweetvanie
sweetvanie

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Hey Dear thanks for letting us know whats happening ...

This seems to happen with alot of writers espically with there copy of FFs {am just saying not bashing}...
There are some or most writers which are uncomfortable with such situation and i agree with them cause they have to use there brains to come up with FAD IDEAS for us readers to read and then they are some who just read and STEAL OTHER IDEAS which is not fair to them ...
Its unreasonable and i think it should STOP ...

I've seen u put that pic up for a long time but until now i didn't know someone steal that from you and use it as there idea ...

I so don't like such people ...

But thanks for letting us know ...

It will also HELP others to know if People are stealing there work in IFs ...

minimuffin86

samana IF-Rockerz
samana
samana

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
It is a very sad incident.

minimuffin86

Nats1219 Groupbie
Nats1219
Nats1219

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
no effing way thats just outrageous ... would it f**cking kill them to give credit...I'm not creative but I now how I would bloody feel at work if someone tried to pass of my hard work as theirs ...I would just I don't know frigging rip that person apart...don't know if theres a way to find out but just move to your blog. I'm with you 100%. 

minimuffin86

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Sheesh! its disgusting!

I always hav my video siggies option off, so I never came across urs...but its very clear dat it has been used with slight modification!Arrrgh! if I myself feel like screaming I can understand ur plight!
Strday it was FF...long back I remember Shalu's(Shybabe) VM was lifted...IF has 2 take sum serious actions! While  comments are scrutinized,  mere closing of threads s not sufficient ...
Also the members only n nocopy does not help much! Mods have 2 take some serious steps!

but I really do not understand the psychology... they hav a lame reason of recognition...but honestly I confess dat, I cannot write an FF or have the patience 2 make siggies...but I love other's work n enjoy them n I got lot of lovely frnds here who recognize me for wat I am! Plagiarizing s worse than stealing!

Edited by cindrella255 - 05 April 2012 at 8:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nabnabminimuffin86

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
So that is where I had seen it earlier... when I read the other post, I kept thinking I have seen this before (I have recently switched off the option to view the siggies in my account) and was wondering where I had seen it ConfusedConfused

Bahhh...Munchy I agree with you here ... plagiarism sure seems to be the Word of the day now-a-days Ouch ...
The other day I received this PM about how a particular writer of this forum (whose works I had enjoyed till date and to my dismay had praised the works through comments) was just copy-pasting writings done by others Shocked ... What the hell ..I lost all respect for that writer Angry

PS -- I know you might not find it amusing but the person who copied you even got Khushi's spelling wrong Ermm

minimuffin86

sweetygirl28 IF-Sizzlerz
sweetygirl28
sweetygirl28

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
yes dear i too saw that post. Guys copying is copying may it be an FF or a siggy. but it feels sad to know that we couldnt stop these ppl from copying.
such pathetic ppl really.

minimuffin86

Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Munchy meri jaan your siggy is way way better than the copy ... but its really sad that this kind of thing is happening all the time in cyberland  Angry ... its so easy to copy paste ... cant you stop this copy paste thing ... I mean I've come come across an IF member whose posts can't be copied or quoted ... so there's no way anyone can steal your stuff ...

minimuffin86

Go to top