Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Theft Report (Page 12)

ArhiDeewani IF-Dazzler
ArhiDeewani
ArhiDeewani

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nrp77

OMG, it's yours!?!  I saw it on FB and got a good chuckle yesterday.  Love it!!! 

Sucks that someone took that, posted it and didn't even bother giving you credit for it.  I think you should try adding your name to your work in order to make people think twice before using it and if they do decide to utilize it, at least people know who it truly belongs to. 

Hey, 
Just wanted to say that adding your name really doesn't work!!Ouch
After the episode where Arnav was shirtless, I have made this edit with all the shirtless pics and I wrote my name and posted it on my FB page.
What happens next? :This other page puts a heart over the bit where my name was and posted it on their page as their own edit.
That's how low people can get.
But I went ahead and commented saying I made the original but they kept deleting my comments, but I kept copying and pasting my comments back until they eventually apologised and took the pic off!
People just love copying other people's work and taking credit for it, without having to do any of the work!
It happens everywhere and its a real shame!
Priya
xxx

Nrp77 Senior Member
Nrp77
Nrp77

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhiDeewani

Originally posted by Nrp77

OMG, it's yours!?!  I saw it on FB and got a good chuckle yesterday.  Love it!!! 

Sucks that someone took that, posted it and didn't even bother giving you credit for it.  I think you should try adding your name to your work in order to make people think twice before using it and if they do decide to utilize it, at least people know who it truly belongs to. 

Hey, 
Just wanted to say that adding your name really doesn't work!!Ouch
After the episode where Arnav was shirtless, I have made this edit with all the shirtless pics and I wrote my name and posted it on my FB page.
What happens next? :This other page puts a heart over the bit where my name was and posted it on their page as their own edit.
That's how low people can get.
But I went ahead and commented saying I made the original but they kept deleting my comments, but I kept copying and pasting my comments back until they eventually apologised and took the pic off!
People just love copying other people's work and taking credit for it, without having to do any of the work!
It happens everywhere and its a real shame!
Priya
xxx

Wow, never thought anyone would stoop that low... Shocked  Sorry to hear that someone stole your hard work.  I mean it's one thing if they want to show people a pic they found, but they should give credit to the person or the place it came from...   It's sad to see such dishonesty amongst us. 
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
thats really sad :(

but...is there really a way to stop it from happening? if its on the net...its bound to be used, with or without credit...nothing is safe online...if ur posting something, u have to keep that in mind...its really sad and disgusting that people do that...even on ur personal blog, u cannot trust everyone now...heck even on a personal fb account nothing is safe...no matter how limited u make ur profile...theres hackers everywhere...

if ur gonna post something, post it at ur own risk...keep it in mind that u are exposing it to the cyber world, where NOTHING is private..thats really all there is to it..
arta Goldie
arta
arta

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
oh shit , people don't know when to stop or at last use the original sigie but give the due credit to who created it ...
pacsun Goldie
pacsun
pacsun

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
aww Muffin ! They really shud be ashamed ! I guess its easy to hide behind User ID's and act like the jerks they are
Pls PM me u r links. I will truly miss your posts ! Hope you reconsider. SmileSmile

ChocoBloc_12 Senior Member
ChocoBloc_12
ChocoBloc_12

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Its sad that people like yourself who are taking time and effort out to entertain the people of IF, are shown appreciation by their work being plagiarized.  Frankly it's disgusting...

honestly maybe you should move to your own blog... its the least that IF deserve... your work is amazing and credit for it should only be to you...
Hopefully if you do move to a  blog, i'll still be lucky enough to read your updates :)

mali Senior Member
mali
mali

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
wow, sorry to hear this occurred. There is no excuse for plagiarism and there should be no tolerance for it!
shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Great post and really sorry that this happened!!Shocked Unhappy
Actually I came on the forum yesterday and someone posted a link to which leaded to a Tumblr pic, and this siggy that you made (above) is what showed!! The person who posted it here said that he/she found it on Tumblr, so wanted to post it here, on IF!!

Go to top