Posted: 11 years ago
Bloddy hell!! 
The idea was very creative(πŸ‘πŸΌ), to steal it just like that!🀒

And to top that, the number of likes and commentsπŸ˜• πŸ˜²

I-F is supposed to deal with this, not give us the Sir-dird to worry about where our work travels!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Edited by GalwayGirl - 11 years ago

They simply need to get a life and I don't understand how IF does not do anything! :| that is one heck of a good creation by you Munchy, LOVED IT!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dats reali bad to copy n paste like this...but munchy i am huge fan of ur writtings plz dnt stop posting hea..or pm the link of ur blog puhleeezz...just bcoz of one person u cant do this to handrd's of ur fans... 😭
Ohh noo!! Plagiarism again :(:(  Why can't someone do something about this..
I wish IF had some sort of a plagiarism detector, this is really bad for writers, especially not giving credit for their effort, hard work and time..

I've not seen this siggy since I keep my banners and avatars off...Good creation Munchy!! Sorry to hear that this happened to you as well :(:(

Please add me to your blog whenever you are gng to post something..

Edited by Pissa99 - 11 years ago
Ur siggy is Definately praiseworthy and it's really horrible what has been done . But I believe credit is always received where it's is due and u deserve it a hundred percent . Be it the blog or the forum I will continue to religiously follow u because not only do u provide an unlimited amount of entertainment ur stories take me on such beautiful journey that I never want to miss out on because of a few people .

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
This is downright disgusting and apalling?! How the hell can anybody's conscience allow them to do this?? How??

This needs to be put to an end ASAP or it'll be the death of India Forums!!!!!
Grrr...
saw tht...its fully copied at all...and well seems like there are alot of virtual theifs out there in the forum nowadays...thts not at all happening.
I agree that it hurts when someone copies one's creativity. I too had faced the same just few months ago. But it was the other way round πŸ˜Š. My funny comments/caption for one of the snaps uploaded in the official IPK Fan page was taken from there and posted in IF as that person's creativity. It did hurt me a bit. But what hurt me more was when that particular post reached N number of pages and everyone was giving credits to that person talking about his/her wonderful creativity πŸ˜­

So dear,it happens vice-versa too. Fans from FB copy stuffs to IF too😭
Wow, that's just wrong! I hate went a small few make things unfair for the innocent many! I wish there was some way to encrypt the words so you can't copy paste (I've seen it on some news websites). I saw the other posts about plagiarism and I've noticed other postings misti's spoilers on fb but IF seems to not really care. I really hope you let me read the rest of your FF because I really like it and trying to predict what you're going to come up with next. Maybe if a petition is made and given to the IF webmasters, they can see how many people are upset about the plagiarism issue and will finally do something to stop it.
Oh crap!!! Will there be any limit to stealing?!?!?!? Ever????