Posted: 11 years ago
How come I don't see her posts on the forum?? Anyone know of her whereabouts? She seems to have vanished off IF!!

😕
actually yes, she's been absent for awhile.. Hope she comes back soon
I think she got bored with the forum just like the rest
this forum is not active anymore like last season .. soo many members and fun missing
Originally posted by -desigirl-

I think she got bored with the forum just like the rest
this forum is not active anymore like last season .. soo many members and fun missing

Yes, I agree with you. But there are some of us who are trying our best to keep the forum active and going. Who else do you think is MIA?

But Akanna vanishing is totally surprising to me. 😲
Originally posted by -Desi-IFer-

Yes, I agree with you. But there are some of us who are trying our best to keep the forum active and going. Who else do you think is MIA?

But Akanna vanishing is totally surprising to me. 😲
well there were so many active members last season ... nadz, rachna, its_sash, SAS, DC, Chinnu, Keenu, ankit, thatoneguy,  ... and i'm sure many more that right now i'm forgetting ... 

oh and of course wahegura and where is terrace ðŸ˜† 

miss those days
Originally posted by -desigirl-

well there were so many active members last season ... nadz, rachna, its_sash, SAS, DC, Chinnu, Keenu, ankit, thatoneguy,  ... and i'm sure many more that right now i'm forgetting ... 

oh and of course wahegura and where is terrace ðŸ˜† 

miss those days

I see Nadz's post once in a whole. She's pretty active on the forum. I see posts by DC also. Yes, Ankit and ThatOneGuy (our Meme/Rage Comics expert) are both MIA. Not sure about the rest. But I remember very well how this forum used  to be flourishing in DID 1. The popularity went down in DID 2. And then it picked up again in the Doubles' season.

Wow! I am amazed. The season will be ending in another couple months or so.

😊
Originally posted by -Desi-IFer-

I see Nadz's post once in a whole. She's pretty active on the forum. I see posts by DC also. Yes, Ankit and ThatOneGuy (our Meme/Rage Comics expert) are both MIA. Not sure about the rest. But I remember very well how this forum used  to be flourishing in DID 1. The popularity went down in DID 2. And then it picked up again in the Doubles' season.

Wow! I am amazed. The season will be ending in another couple months or so.

😊
Person joined just last October talking about DID 1 days. quite funny...😉
Maybe she was afraid of you stalking her. 
Originally posted by SHUBHA99

Person joined just last October talking about DID 1 days. quite funny...😉

Actually, what's funnier is your ignorance about me and my contribution on the forum. I am sure most of us don't even know who you are. Kind regards.

Originally posted by zaabemard

Maybe she was afraid of you stalking her. 

You troll. ðŸ˜† I am not sure where she is. I have messaged her. She was quite active. No idea what happened all of a sudden. ðŸ˜Š