Aditya can threaten to make PH bankrupt
Get Baba to Wage a War against all these negative forces
Dr. Ashotosh can fix a brain for script writers
Any other 'creative ' ideas
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago

awsum ideas sumi..

thanks for keepin multiple votin on ...
me voted for sue mardology n DB waale options..

we can sponser a art of livin course for the cast n crew esp for the CVs .. unka man shaant ho jayega to happy happy ideas aayenge...

or else we can call the dean of IIM Lucknow n  make him force rohan to take a job in another continent so that he goes away from nidhi..
similarly we can call d dean of London Medical Collage and ask him 2 bulao mallu to practise in London.. so she would leave ashu ka peecha forever...
Selected multiple options.

Also think the CVs need to do some laughing exercises...people at a park near my mom's house do this laughter exercise and laughter therapy every day, so they can be positive the rest of the day. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

OR

CVs make sure you read atleast 3 Mills and Boon stories every day...great way to remain positive and also you can get a lot of romantic ideas. πŸ˜† You have either been seeing or producing Saas-bahu serials for too long and you have forgotten what romance is!
I multivoted too - divine intervention and Ashu does brain surgery on CVs!

Maybe CVs have alzheimers!  They keep forgetting the different open tracks already have open and keep opening new ones!!!  Or maybe we need to admit them to Jeevan Sandhiya and get new CVs!!!

[QUOTE=dkfan]Make the CVs join IFπŸ˜ƒ.
Hum sabhi ke dimaag ki saangat paakar unke life ki saari negativity gaayab ho jaayegi!
So true dkfan, we seem to be eternally optimistic, looking at the humour in the most pathetic tracks and hoping for better days to come. CV's see the positive energy in this forum.πŸ˜ƒ

3 cheers to IFπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by waves - 12 years ago
Mehek25]Have voted for brain restoration of the Cvs...Either Ashutosh or anyone else who can restore the thinking powers of the Cvs will be the saviours of this show..

Mehek, this will be the most complicated surgery Ashu or any other surgeon will perform , fixing a brain in a vacuum..  πŸ˜†

Originally posted by mohinee

I voted for brain surgery of Cvs . Ashu only you can do it being the renowned neurosurgeon . We are with you.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Absolutely right Mohinee, Ashu needs all our prayers and support to perform this complicated surgery.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by deepa_jd

awsum ideas sumi..

thanks for keepin multiple votin on ...
me voted for sue mardology n DB waale options..

we can sponser a art of livin course for the cast n crew esp for the CVs .. unka man shaant ho jayega to happy happy ideas aayenge...

or else we can call the dean of IIM Lucknow n  make him force rohan to take a job in another continent so that he goes away from nidhi..
similarly we can call d dean of London Medical Collage and ask him 2 bulao mallu to practise in London.. so she would leave ashu ka peecha forever...

Deepa you seem to have tackled/evacuated most of KTLK cast and crew in one shot!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Good Job! as we want to see AshNi and only AshNi😳
Edited by waves - 12 years ago
Originally posted by aardhan

Selected multiple options.

Also think the CVs need to do some laughing exercises...people at a park near my mom's house do this laughter exercise and laughter therapy every day, so they can be positive the rest of the day. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

OR

CVs make sure you read atleast 3 Mills and Boon stories every day...great way to remain positive and also you can get a lot of romantic ideas. πŸ˜† You have either been seeing or producing Saas-bahu serials for too long and you have forgotten what romance is!

Aardhan- πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†- love the laughter therapy idea.
Nothing like an M&B to spice up your life😳. CVs can also read the FF's on this forum and understand what romance is all about.
[QUOTE=hkp11]I multivoted too - divine intervention and Ashu does brain surgery on CVs!

Maybe CVs have alzheimers!  They keep forgetting the different open tracks already have open and keep opening new ones!!!  Or maybe we need to admit them to Jeevan Sandhiya and get new CVs!!!

Agree totally with you hkp11, with so many open tracks, even a new brain combined with divine intervention may not suffice. πŸ˜†