16 [30.19%]
3 [5.66%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

waves IF-Rockerz
waves
waves

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Hi,

As we are aware of the new developments, we are all disappointed that a 'different show' is becoming a 'dark show'. DesiSmileys.com
Let's imagine we had the powerDesiSmileys.com to stop negativity in this show, what would we do?

Here's a fun poll, so go ahead put on your whackiest cap and post your thoughts.

Multiple Votes allowed.

Here's mine:
Stalk and scare PH and Channel . 
In any case, I have become so obsessed with KTLK , that I'll need a shrink soon. Might as well do a good deed before I surrender myself to the couch. You're Nuts

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

M.L.PriyaNaidups664ronnie85vanillaskyRaleighbcatArmu4evaFattoomkarajekarShee_xaanjayanti_djMehek25debaparna77SwastikAshNiaardhanmudraswathi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Infact i like all ur ideas.. and will hit the multi voting thingy..!!

Another creative idea is --

>> Make Mallu cook bhagara baigan for the CVs n feed them till they agree to CHANGE Tracks.. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

M.L.PriyaNaidups664vanillaskywavesSwastikAshNiaardhan

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Let AshNi meet anyhow.If they forwards the track sensibly,they have a huge chance to show Romance.AshNi is in a situation that they can't admit it more, but can't avoid also each other.For some reason they need to meet.better if for professional purpose.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1wavesaardhan

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
I have asked for the divine intervention...

But how the negativity becomes positive...according to the CVS..here I have some ideas...(See, once upon a time I wanted to be  a CV...)

1. Mallika is curious about Ashutosh's visits to JS. She follows him and finds Nidhi there & understood the reason. Next day onwards Mallika reaches JS before Nidhi and tries to attend patients ..(at JS, any body can be a doctor)..Rohan calls and tortures Mallika thinking it is Nidhi...Mallika looses her sanity..

2. Bagchi's another fraud comes into light ( he is an established cheater)..He did not actually sold Mallika that house...Mallika being knowledge-challenged (for that matter everyone in this show), could not find this before. Now Ashutosh finds the real owner and buys the house.

3. Sue and DB meet at a temple. They both want to take a dip in the lake. God has some other plans for them...DB slipped..tries to hold Sue's hand...but in that process heavier DB drags nazook Sue also inside...sorry to give you buri khabar ( Evil Smile) ...

4. Mr.Solanki gets another attack and handy Dr.Ranganath treats him...(Dr.Ashutosh is busy at JS & Mallika not mentally fit)...result: Anji weds Ranga

Edited by mudraswathi - 05 April 2012 at 7:06am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

zoumajsd1ps664GoodOneanurtiwaveskaks0211SwastikAshNiaardhan

waves IF-Rockerz
waves
waves

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Armu4eva]Infact i like all ur ideas.. and will hit the multi voting thingy..!!

Another creative idea is --

>> Make Mallu cook bhagara baigan for the CVs n feed them till they agree to CHANGE Tracks.. 

ClapClapClapClap
Love the idea, may be like Dadibua did, she can add extra mirchi powder till they give in to her demands.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1ps664Armu4evaaardhanjayanti_dj

waves IF-Rockerz
waves
waves

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
[SwastikAshNi
]Let AshNi meet anyhow.If they forwards the track sensibly,they have a huge chance to show Romance.AshNi is in a situation that they can't admit it more, but can't avoid also each other.For some reason they need to meet.better if for professional purpose.

As long as AshNi are together we are happy.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aardhan

waves IF-Rockerz
waves
waves

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
I have asked for the divine intervention...

But how the negativity becomes positive...according to the CVS..here I have some ideas...(See, once upon a time I wanted to be  a CV...)

1. Mallika is curious about Ashutosh's visits to JS. She follows him and finds Nidhi there & understood the reason. Next day onwards Mallika reaches JS before Nidhi and tries to attend patients ..(at JS, any body can be a doctor)..Rohan calls and tortures Mallika thinking it is Nidhi...Mallika looses her sanity..

2. Bagchi's another fraud comes into light ( he is an established cheater)..He did not actually sold Mallika that house...Mallika being knowledge-challenged (for that matter everyone in this show), could not find this before. Now Ashutosh finds the real owner and buys the house.

3. Sue and DB meet at a temple. They both want to take a dip in the lake. God has some other plans for them...DB slipped..tries to hold Sue's hand...but in that process heavier DB drags nazook Sue also inside...sorry to give you buri khabar ( Evil Smile) ...

4. Mr.Solanki gets another attack and handy Dr.Ranganath treats him...(Dr.Ashutosh is busy at JS & Mallika not mentally fit)...result: Anji weds Ranga

Mudra great ideas ...

Rohan calls and tortures Mallika thinking it is Nidhi...Mallika looses her sanity..

That'll be hilarious. ROFLBechara Rohan !!!!

Sue and DB meet at a temple. They both want to take a dip in the lake. God has some other plans for them...DB slipped..tries to hold Sue's hand...but in that process heavier DB drags nazook Sue also inside..
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aardhan

dkfan Groupbie
dkfan
dkfan

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Make the CVs join IFBig smile.
Hum sabhi ke dimaag ki saangat paakar unke life ki saari negativity gaayab ho jaayegi!Dancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fattoomwavesaardhanjayanti_dj

Go to top