The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alantaMR21enchanted23-Srushti-

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by MR21

puja continues...kesar's full concentration is on dushy..gulaal notice this...gulaal signals kesar to clap his hands n give attention to puja...kesar does that but stops again looking at dushy...puja completes...all husbands feed their respective wife...gulaal looks at kesar while kesar do not feed her...saru asks kesar whether he needs an invitation to feed his wife...he feeds her...gulaal also feeds him...all look at them lovingly while kesar gives deathly glares to dushy...

Hi RamyaBig smile...I actually wanted to slap Kesar right now..the way he was staring at Dushty and completely oblivious to Gulaal feeding him..I was like...Itnee jhapat khaye...ab khaana toh kha le...Dushty ko baad mein ghoor le na!

hahaha Srush khaye kaha abhi toh baki hai na, ha i admit he should have eaten aage ke liye energy chahiye thi naLOL

alantaMR21minizz-Srushti-

alanta IF-Dazzler
alanta
alanta

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Gud nite friends.Time for me to go Cry 
Take CareHug

MR21minizzenchanted23-Srushti-

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enchanted23

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by MR21

puja continues...kesar's full concentration is on dushy..gulaal notice this...gulaal signals kesar to clap his hands n give attention to puja...kesar does that but stops again looking at dushy...puja completes...all husbands feed their respective wife...gulaal looks at kesar while kesar do not feed her...saru asks kesar whether he needs an invitation to feed his wife...he feeds her...gulaal also feeds him...all look at them lovingly while kesar gives deathly glares to dushy...

Hi RamyaBig smile...I actually wanted to slap Kesar right now..the way he was staring at Dushty and completely oblivious to Gulaal feeding him..I was like...Itnee jhapat khaye...ab khaana toh kha le...Dushty ko baad mein ghoor le na!

hahaha Srush khaye kaha abhi toh baki hai na, ha i admit he should have eaten aage ke liye energy chahiye thi naLOL
isliye toh MB ne ek jhaapad maara aur bechaara gir gaya.kyun nahi khaya KesarCryLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21enchanted23-Srushti-

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alanta

Take CareHug
Good Night alanta.Take careBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

SrushHug

Hi Alanta and Mini and RammyaaaHugHugAditi am not going to say hi to you...LOL

MR21enchanted23

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Take CareHug

Aww Good Night Alanta,and hope you have a day off tomBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
jk says my dushy took care of tharkhaana these many years...now kesar is asking abt this...mb says that dushy may have some reason taking it...kesar says when he will tell us that he gave 5 lakhs for talli sasuraal people...kesar asks mb to ask dushy abt this...raman says he has some work n leaves from there...kesar says dushy even though u know that mb dont like anything abt dowry ...why did u do this...jk supports dushy giving dowry to kunnu family n says that keep talli in house...mb asks abt dowry to dushy..dushy accepts n says i had to do it...n i gave that money so that this rishtha do not go from our hands...

enchanted23-Srushti-

Go to top