Take CareHug

Aww Good Night Alanta,and hope you have a day off tomBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
jk says my dushy took care of tharkhaana these many years...now kesar is asking abt this...mb says that dushy may have some reason taking it...kesar says when he will tell us that he gave 5 lakhs for talli sasuraal people...kesar asks mb to ask dushy abt this...raman says he has some work n leaves from there...kesar says dushy even though u know that mb dont like anything abt dowry ...why did u do this...jk supports dushy giving dowry to kunnu family n says that keep talli in house...mb asks abt dowry to dushy..dushy accepts n says i had to do it...n i gave that money so that this rishtha do not go from our hands...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted23-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

morning..puja is done...gulaal asks kesar to not talk abt this...but kesar says he wants to talk to dushy right now...he shouts saying dushy ba...every one stop listening him...kesar says its morning...so now u have to give me answers for my questions...dushy asks him to ask...mb asks why r u talking to dushy like this...kesar says dushy will tell abt this...tell them  what u did...jk supports dushy n asks kesar to tell what dushy did...kesar says that tell everyone that why did u take 27 lakhs from tharkhaana n what did u do it with the money...dushy says some times we have to go in some path for family benefit...

I said then., I said in the post and I will say again...I WANTED to know about their night's convo..how can they skip that with such big tension going on???? and Dushty...poor thing..is walking into his own mouse trap!!!

MR21enchanted23

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by alanta

SrushHug

Hi Alanta and Mini and RammyaaaHugHugAditi am not going to say hi to you...LOL
Hila aisa kyun re? ek baar bol diya toh wapas nahi bol sakte kya per main toh bolungi hi Srush, big hug for such a lovely postHug and pics really good capture, lagta hai Neil ne sach mein chaate khaye theEmbarrassed

Edited by enchanted23 - 05 April 2012 at 11:43am

MR21-Srushti-

Anjalg IF-Dazzler
Anjalg
Anjalg

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Oh man...has it started? Has the atyaachaar started on my Dushy???

MR21enchanted23

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alanta

Gud nite friends.Time for me to go Cry 
Take CareHug
Good Night Alanta...Take Care...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by MR21

morning..puja is done...gulaal asks kesar to not talk abt this...but kesar says he wants to talk to dushy right now...he shouts saying dushy ba...every one stop listening him...kesar says its morning...so now u have to give me answers for my questions...dushy asks him to ask...mb asks why r u talking to dushy like this...kesar says dushy will tell abt this...tell them  what u did...jk supports dushy n asks kesar to tell what dushy did...kesar says that tell everyone that why did u take 27 lakhs from tharkhaana n what did u do it with the money...dushy says some times we have to go in some path for family benefit...

I said then., I said in the post and I will say again...I WANTED to know about their night's convo..how can they skip that with such big tension going on???? and Dushty...poor thing..is walking into his own mouse trap!!!

Hey Bhagwaan Srush, that would require them to focus on Gulaal and Kesar and in this episode there was so much focus away from their main lead Talli aur tujhe raat ka tension bhi dekhna tha, hai ram kaise karte yeah sab bechare CVsConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjalgMR21-Srushti-

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalg

Oh man...has it started? Has the atyaachaar started on my Dushy???
Hi AnjHug abhi shuru nahi huaEmbarrassed perfect timing hai teraLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjalgMR21-Srushti-

Go to top