Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoGreen thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Read the FF...very well written...waiting for more...
Both Arnav and Khushi r having dark pasts of their childhoods...
arhilover55 thumbnail
very nice ff..i just read all the parts...can't wait to see what arnav does to get khushi back
GoGreen thumbnail
Hey start this thread in Forum...loads of them have missed this wonderful FF.,..they wont know about it for sure...please post it in forum please...
rupzloveu thumbnail
loved it...
awesome update..
smelling_salts thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sweetvanie thumbnail
Hey this was so good and i loved it ...

was kinda emotional how Arnav threat Khushi and what actually transpired between them ...

so its like her family wants them back together and i wouldn't want to read it in any other way ...

so love it and can't wait to read the next chapter ...

Do update soon ...

Thanks alot for the PM ...
priyah_reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow !!! nice word of thoughts by Naniji πŸ˜Š Well now Arnav has to work hard to be forgiven by Khushi πŸ˜Š

The next chapter is going to be damn exciting and i can sense it 😊

Loved it to shreds !!!

smelling_salts thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Sweeties! πŸ˜Š

Go on ahead and read a new update! 

Chapter 8 is the beginning of Arnav's first step towards luring Khushi back to him. How does it go? Read it here 

Don't forget to pen in your comments on my blog and like it here as well on this page. If you've enjoyed it, do let me know and if you've not liked it, let me know how can I better it. All comments welcome! If you wish me to send you an update PM, do add me to your buddy list. πŸ˜‰

Enjoy! 
ssafiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Caught up wit 7 n 8! Loved both chapters.. So khushis grandma contacted arnav... I love how her grandma understands her so well evn thou khushi guards her emotions... Nd d way she spoke 2 khushi nd gave her courage to face arnav once more...

Arnav will be arnav!! Liked how he got all possessive on her.. But he better keep himself in chk... otherwise all d wooing will go dwn d drain..!! Feel bad for khushi, shes goin thru an emotional turmoil... !!
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved it!! that was intense.. khushi can neither go away nor forgive him.. amazing choice of words.. emotions wel portrayed! fab update