Ordinary Girl..(Look for a new romance on pg 61) - Page 42

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Kshweta

Good to know that you are going to write few more chapters. thanks and love this ff

I hope you're going to be happy.. I am planning to post the next chapter then. Wait for it tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Posted: 11 years ago
@smelling_salts: Awesum n fantastic!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Posted: 10 years ago
Where the hell was I when you were writing this wonderful story???

Hated, hated Arnav at the start for saying those things to Khushi... for degrading her as a person and degrading what they had between them. Any self-respecting girl would put distance between such a man and herself. And when you slowly disclosed how Arnav MUed Khushi... blindly trusting what his shatir dimag was showing and refusing to believe the girl who resides in his heart I was like this at Arnav ๐Ÿ˜ก and this for Khushi ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Khushi had to bear the trauma of first being almost raped by her own cousin Shyam and then be called such words by the man she loves...

So, wounded was she that she left her home, family and friends behind to nurse her wounds. But yeh dil hain ki maanta nahi... The heart wants what isnt possible... only it is...

I loved how you kept the past and the present parallel...

In the past you showed Arnav and Khushi falling in love while grappling with the sexual tension between them and in the present you showed Arnav seeing to it that this time their love gets a happily ever after while keeping the seduction in check and letting the love shine through. In the past where they finally make love... you juxtaposed it with the present where Khushi gives him a 2nd chance to woo her back after the one day trip around Naintal. I marvelled at this touch ๐Ÿ‘

No matter what Arnav's past had been, he has no right to ruin somebody's present. But the journey of Arnav's redemption was well-worth it... We know that Khushi's future is in safe hands...

Btw, you described Khushi's pain and her hesitancy coupled with the pull towards Arnav really well and you wrote about Arnav's repentance and longing along with the tender side of his that was brought out in the field trip really well too...

And I loveee happily ever afters... Thank you for writing this story...

PS: Either you know Nainital really well or you did a lot of research โญ๏ธ

PPS: Btw, you havent posted the link for the Epilogue, which is on your blog, on IF Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 10 years ago
โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธAmazing!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Edited by Hina69 - 10 years ago
this was simply a fantastic story...very beautifully written...i loved it completely

and yes your writing is under rated as i think you deserve more ...my bad luck that i read so late and good luck at least i could read your work...Superb dear :)
Edited by debby_11 - 10 years ago
this is a lovely story please update soon and pm me
Book marking this thread. 
What a nice way arnav redeem himself.
I always hated the scene where Arnav called Kushi as characterless you plotted with that and weaver excellent stroy.
Enjoyed this story very much.
Awesome story, read it all in one go loved it๐Ÿ˜Š