Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ordinary Girl..(Look for a new romance on pg 61) (Page 47)

srain10 IF-Dazzler
srain10
srain10

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
awesome dearClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smelling_salts

nareshSV IF-Dazzler
nareshSV
nareshSV

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged

IF HE THINKS ABOUT THE PURITY OF HIS LOVE TO VISIBLE IN HIS EYES...WHAT HAD HAPPENED THAT DAY...WHEN HE INSULTED KHUSHI...CANT HE SEE THE LOVE FOR HIM IN THOSE INNOCENT EYES...DISGUSTING CREATURE HE IS...AND HOW COULD HE EVEN SAY THAT SENTENCE...YES HE HAD A BAD PAST...BUT THAT DOESNT GIVE HIM ANY RIGHT TO JUDGE A GIRL JUST BY HER APPEARANCE...

AND WHY DID KHSUHI IS FOGIVING HIM SO EASILY...WHO QUESTIONED HER CHARACTER AND CALIMS TO LOVE HER...I WANT HER TO BACK FIRE HIS QUESTIONS ONCE MORE...OVER HIMM...SO THAT HE MAY AGAIN REALIZE THE EFFECT OF THE WORDS...THAT WILL CAUSE THAT MUCH DAMAGE...

DONT MAKE KHUSHI GIVE IN SO EASILY...

I HAVE READ ALL PARTS IN A GO JUST NOW...CHEERZZ...FOR UR WORK...AND IM REALLY PISSED OFF  WITH ARNAV...HOPE KHUSHI GIVES A HARD TIME...

Edited by nareshSV - 16 July 2012 at 7:01am

smelling_salts

pinkpearlz IF-Dazzler
pinkpearlz
pinkpearlz

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Excellent! She's giving him another chance. Just hope no one will interrupt before she tells him.

smelling_salts

Shweta1691 Goldie
Shweta1691
Shweta1691

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
I go on vacation for four days n u give me 2 amazing updates in between!!!!!!
ClapClapClap
Too good
My only regret is that i couldnt read them earlier.
But still...it was sooo good
Now the anticpation is sooo high
Can u update again or shud i go for another vacation???Wink

Keep writing

smelling_salts

smelling_salts Senior Member
smelling_salts
smelling_salts

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nareshSV

IF HE THINKS ABOUT THE PURITY OF HIS LOVE TO VISIBLE IN HIS EYES...WHAT HAD HAPPENED THAT DAY...WHEN HE INSULTED KHUSHI...CANT HE SEE THE LOVE FOR HIM IN THOSE INNOCENT EYES...DISGUSTING CREATURE HE IS...AND HOW COULD HE EVEN SAY THAT SENTENCE...YES HE HAD A BAD PAST...BUT THAT DOESNT GIVE HIM ANY RIGHT TO JUDGE A GIRL JUST BY HER APPEARANCE...

AND WHY DID KHSUHI IS FOGIVING HIM SO EASILY...WHO QUESTIONED HER CHARACTER AND CALIMS TO LOVE HER...I WANT HER TO BACK FIRE HIS QUESTIONS ONCE MORE...OVER HIMM...SO THAT HE MAY AGAIN REALIZE THE EFFECT OF THE WORDS...THAT WILL CAUSE THAT MUCH DAMAGE...

DONT MAKE KHUSHI GIVE IN SO EASILY...

I HAVE READ ALL PARTS IN A GO JUST NOW...CHEERZZ...FOR UR WORK...AND IM REALLY PISSED OFF  WITH ARNAV...HOPE KHUSHI GIVES A HARD TIME...

I appreciate your views. Smile

Khushi from my imagination is not vindictive though. She's sensible, she's firebrand, she's short tempered but not foolish. She loves the man and she is angry at him. Think of it like this.. if your girlfriend or wife is angry at you because you said something insulting to her, she doesn't leave you immediately or divorce you. But she will definitely make your life hell! LOL  I am a woman myself and I know what I'm talking about when I say that. Wink

My story talks about two people who love each other, no doubt about it. One makes a mistake that can cost them the relationship. Who is mature here is the question. Arnav has understood he is wrong and he is out to woo her, the right way. He apologises to her, is honest to heart with her and lays his heart open for her. That is how relationships are nurtured. You have to communicate in your relationship and be very frank if you want the relation to grow strong. 

Khushi at this time is seeing the side of Arnav after he has put his case forward. She can forgive him, knowing his background, knowing that he has apologised and knowing now knowing that his action also stem from jealousy. You must also remember that this is not Khushi from the show who is naive. This Khushi has already spent a lot of time with Arnav. She has been mentally and physically intimate with him before.. now it is spiritual journey towards becoming one soul. That can happen only with strong understanding between the couple. 

But is she ready to love him back? Is she ready to trust him to that level again?? That is the question. I'd appreciate your point of view on this. 

Thanks so much for speaking out what you feel. Smile

Edited by smelling_salts - 16 July 2012 at 10:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shweta1691Drwho

smelling_salts Senior Member
smelling_salts
smelling_salts

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Chapter 21

Since the chapter contains love making scene in the flashback, I have decided to not post it here. Please follow the link below. Do not forget to like it and do let me know as always how you liked it. Smile  Eager to hear if their love making has evoked the right emotions in you while you read it. Embarrassed

Enjoy! 

http://serialanalyst.wordpress.com/2012/07/16/ff-ordinary-girl-in-an-extraordinary-affair-chapter-21a/

Edited by smelling_salts - 16 July 2012 at 11:32am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28rachealprayasbanetta10malfoywinchfirejazzpreetwildandsweet--BumbleBee--ArilipHADmishtimsmarplemeera06smile1412pinkpearlzsegadDrwhoRishita.SIholicfrenzyychandana.sKrishnaluv94Hot.Pink.Heelsashred12sonia_92flowers4urulamapup031chillylaksh65Rasgulla_sp

pinkpearlz IF-Dazzler
pinkpearlz
pinkpearlz

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
It was so beautifully described. I like how the changes in arnav are been brought forward to khushi.

smelling_salts

casker IF-Rockerz
casker
casker

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
loved it

smelling_salts

Go to top