Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ordinary Girl..(Look for a new romance on pg 61) (Page 38)

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Today seems to be my lucky day! My favourite story has been updated! And I came upon it just by pure luck while prowling around!

Khushi dear, your plan backfired but in such a lovely way! I What a pretty picture Arnav and Khushi on scooty with Khushi's arms around him...Both affected by the physical proximity but trying to ignore it for their own reasons. 

I can totally appreciate Arnav's fear of being caught out without cash! 

I love the way you describe every detail including the litter being put in the bin...  

I had been to Nainital several several years ago and have very nostalgic memories of the trip, it is a beautiful place.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smelling_salts

malfoy Groupbie
malfoy
malfoy

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Hey there. i have been a silent reader all this while but have liked ur post every chance i get. just wanted to mention that you have a great story going on here. pls do continue. looking forward for the updates. :)

smelling_salts

guyinoblivion Goldie
guyinoblivion
guyinoblivion

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
good one dear...nice update

smelling_salts

smelling_salts Senior Member
smelling_salts
smelling_salts

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malfoy

Hey there. i have been a silent reader all this while but have liked ur post every chance i get. just wanted to mention that you have a great story going on here. pls do continue. looking forward for the updates. :)

Dear Malfoy (it feels so good to address you as Malfoy; one of the characters from one of my favourites)Smile
Thank you for your likes and your praise. I accept it humbly. Embarrassed Hope you continue liking the chapters coming-up just as much. 
X
jazzpreet Senior Member
jazzpreet
jazzpreet

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
"She quietly nodded and they sat down by the ledge, waiting for the sun to go down, hand in hand." - beautiful quote to end a fantastic update.
i loved this update! i could visualize everything scene by scene. its so heartwarming to see arnav leave his arrogance and riches for a day and live through khushi's eyes. i loved both of their secret realizations of the other, but i especially loved the end, where arnav tells khushi that if she's here, then he'll be here as well, because where else can he go ? beautiful. please update soon! this is one of my favorites! 

smelling_salts

pinkpearlz IF-Dazzler
pinkpearlz
pinkpearlz

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Loved it. The calm companionship between them is a treat to read.

smelling_salts

flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz
flowers4u
flowers4u

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
liked it very nice

smelling_salts

smelling_salts Senior Member
smelling_salts
smelling_salts

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jazzpreet

"She quietly nodded and they sat down by the ledge, waiting for the sun to go down, hand in hand." - beautiful quote to end a fantastic update.
i loved this update! i could visualize everything scene by scene. its so heartwarming to see arnav leave his arrogance and riches for a day and live through khushi's eyes. i loved both of their secret realizations of the other, but i especially loved the end, where arnav tells khushi that if she's here, then he'll be here as well, because where else can he go ? beautiful. please update soon! this is one of my favorites! 

Awww! Thanks so much! Smile Next part coming soon.. I promise this time you won't wait long. Wink

Go to top