Fan Fictions

Ordinary Girl..(Look for a new romance on pg 61) - Page 39

Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: smelling_salts

I had fun during holidays, thank you. πŸ˜Š You've actually snatched the thought right off my mind!! πŸ˜†
The story can certainly end here with a happy ever after but I'm thinking.. a prequel or a sequel of the story as a new FF. Not entirely sure yet if I will do that but I do have the sketch work for the next Arshi FF ready. 

Will be posting it soon. Hopefully it will receive your attention and praise as much as this one did. Thanks! πŸ˜³

A sequel sounds like an excellent idea! A toast to that. πŸ‘

Your writing speaks for itself, I love it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww, I think its the perfect ending.
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice ending...

thanks 4 d pm
Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i think it's beautifull written.. perfect ending..
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I loved the chapter! definitely loved how khushi gave him tthis chance! the confession was beautiful! the continuation in the epilogue was beautiful but I feel greedy and would love a continuation to the scene where you left the epilogue! please continue? then that can be the eend right?
Nimie207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i was just thinking abt y no updates of this ff a couple of days back n see its here...but unfortunately its the last part...welll deservd ending...it was not definitely abrupt...sweet n emotional...epilogue extension??????????? yeah it sounds good...post married life ka kuch din tho hume dekhna chahiye na...
archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heck nooo u can not stop you have gat to continue its getting good now .. I would love to read n find out abiut their happy days their life after wedding...This is one of the few story that I follow regularly n I have read n reread all the previous chapters n I am in live with your work here the way you have progress the relationship between the two n have them overcome their fear
Pls pls pls continue
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
It's a beautiful ending but if you as the Uthor think there is more to say...bring it on!!!!
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What an awesome chapter...loved their emotional...i m so glad that kushi finally be with him...and they married...really loved ur ff so much...u wrote it very beautifully[=D] i ll miss it...please write another ff...and whenever u ll updat tat ff please pm me😊
smelling_salts thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: archmink

Heck nooo u can not stop you have gat to continue its getting good now .. I would love to read n find out abiut their happy days their life after wedding...This is one of the few story that I follow regularly n I have read n reread all the previous chapters n I am in live with your work here the way you have progress the relationship between the two n have them overcome their fear
Pls pls pls continue

Awww... πŸ˜Šwill try to act on your suggestion. Still thinking on what to do. But trust me, I won't take too long. πŸ€—