Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smelling_salts thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay, I've written and posted the chapter on my blog but have not been able to find time to post it here with proper images and all.. For those who wish to read it quickly, click on the link given below or copy paste it in your browser.  I shall also be posting chapter 7 on Friday on my blog and then come here and post it sometime next week. 

When you go to my blog and read it and if you like the chapter, please like this post link and post your comments here or there. Your comments inspire me to go ahead, rack my brains and come up with the best of ideas. 

Love y'all! 😳
roseycheek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh..wonderful concept..sick Shyam...lets see what Arnav does to woo her again...fab writing!
smelling_salts thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: roseycheek

oh..wonderful concept..sick Shyam...lets see what Arnav does to woo her again...fab writing!

Thank you,  I didn't want it to be typical run of the mill story.  :) If you wish for me to PM you for updates, you may send me a buddy request. 
segad thumbnail
liked your FF, please continue
arshifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wonderfu update
I read both part 5 and 6 at ure blog they were soo osum
Thank u soo much for the pm
Do continue sun I am so eager to kno wat asr is gonna do to get his khushi back
...:):):):)...>3
ssafiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I knew that pathetic no-good shyam had to be behind all this! Sick creep... M glad arnav saved khushi b4 anythin happened... But typical to his nature he didnt believe her!!

Khushi shudnt forgive him easily... Trust once broken is hard to gain back.. Arnav needs to do some serious grovelling nd wooing in order to get her back!!

Loved d chapter.. Update soon!
Crinklez. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update.
So sad for Khushi that her cousin tried to rape her. And OMG she was engaged to Arnav but still he didn't trust her. Poor Khushi, dont blame her for being angry with him. Hope she gives him hell before she forgivces him. But cant wait to see how Arnav will win her back.
kp123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
absolutely LOVED this update!! you're such a talented writer, its impossible to tell this is your first FF 😊
saiqa4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi just found ur ff...and its just amazing...quite different wich i like...pls do add me in ur pm list many thanks