Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Things will move towards the better...Reasons

rima thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
By now the TRPs, articles from HT and Rangmunch would surely have reached the CVs.

By now the CVs would have got the message as to what the audience wants. They wil know people want the intensity and ARHI romance and togetherness.

My gut feel says things will change from end of this week and it will pick up rapidly and move towards a better track.
Edited by rima - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
if IPK wants to survive post IPL it better picks up..SP has a few new shows lined up and they will axe a couple of shows after IPL ends..IPK should have shown Arnav doubting shaym last week and shown the climax this week when IPL started...
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Totally agree with your post. Things will move to the better side now. People are thinking may be possibility of another huge MU, but gut feelings too No  major MU,  only ups and downs can be there little bit we will see ArHi coming close each day. CVs will definitely bring good changes from end of this week.
Chimpsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Am praying really, really hard that you're right, Rima...😉
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I hope it happens. the best option for that is to make Arnav realize Kushi's innocence and if they do a promo on that i am sure thing will change.
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Huma-

if IPK wants to survive post IPL it better picks up..SP has a few new shows lined up and they will axe a couple of shows after IPL ends..IPK should have shown Arnav doubting shaym last week and shown the climax this week when IPL started...

I am sure they won't axe is IPKKND. They are axing SGP and Mayada
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: babes25

I hope it happens. the best option for that is to make Arnav realize Kushi's innocence and if they do a promo on that i am sure thing will change.

yes it will work definitely.
Right Promos do wonder for IPK e.g. teri meri promo
..Apz.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

I am sure they won't axe is IPKKND. They are axing SGP and Mayada

u cant be so sure..SP can do anything..no TRPs no survival on SP..and TRPs are dipping..i wish CVs realise the graveness of the situation n bring in something serious and gripping in the show..the unecessary comedy,dragging,lack of proper script,inconsistency in characters,no progress in story..all these are negatively affecting the show!
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnam

u cant be so sure..SP can do anything..no TRPs no survival on SP..and TRPs are dipping..i wish CVs realise the graveness of the situation n bring in something serious and gripping in the show..the unecessary comedy,dragging,lack of proper script,inconsistency in characters,no progress in story..all these are negatively affecting the show!

I have hopes because they axe serials which are not doing well consistently. IPKKND has dipped just this week.
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rima

I have hopes because they axe serials which are not doing well consistently. IPKKND has dipped just this week.

yeah right.