India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

mid-night-sun IF-Dazzler
mid-night-sun
mid-night-sun

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged

(A golden thread)

Arnav was sitting on his chair near pool side. His laptop was turned off on the table in front of him

And his mobile was powered off

His head was on back of chair and his eyes were closed, but he was not asleep

A frown on his forehead which was forcing his eye brows to meet

His arms were on the arm chair. Hands are in shape of fists; even his knuckles are white as if all the blood has drained from it

Even his eyes were closed but his solid posture shows that he was very tense and angry too,

In his mind he could see play back of his one hour search of entire city markets on his SUV

He tried to locate someone but in vain and all this lead to frustration.

And he tried to call. But he got "the number you have dialed is powered off" and he fumed more

After an hour of road measuring he returned home, fully anguished.

He throw his car keys with such a force that the key ring smashed into pieces

But he damned care. It was late now and soon it will be dark outside. Reality made him more tense.

The door bell rang twice. And HP opened the door

Nani ji entered with a Khushi holding lot of shopping bags

"Hari parkash ji, bring a glass of water." Khushi said

"So Khushi ji you have done all your shopping. Now show me what you have bought?" Anjali said

And the keep on chatting and discussing about their visit

After few minutes Khushi stand up

"I am so tired Di, my back is aching too much, I want to lay down a bit."

"Sure Khushi bittya, you should take rest, but walking is very good in your condition, it helps later" nani said

"Oh yes, bhabi ji, soon you are giving us the good news. We are eagerly waiting for that. And by the way your hubby dear is back home today and he is in his room" Anjali said

Arnav heard familiar sounds of anklets which he can recognize at once. He ran towards the door and as soon she opened it he grabbed her

"Don't you ever do this to me, ever again? Understand?" he said grabbing her shoulder

"But what I have done?" Khushi asked

"Do you have a slightest hint of how much worried I was for you? I am searching for you in entire city. Your phone was powered off. How much I was worried for you? Do you know that?" he said

"Arnav ji relax please" she said as she knows why he was so much annoyed. She made him sit on bed. She sat beside him and holds his hand.

"My phone was off because it was out of battery. And I was with nani ji, and you know it is difficult to select things for new born when there are so many things available in market. I thought to call you from nani ji's cell, but she forgot to take it with her" she said while smoothing all tension lines from his fore head with her one hand.

"And I promise I won't do it again. Now please relax" Khushi said smiling

"Look at your condition, is it right time to wander off in markets? What if something went wrong? What if you need help? What if something happens to you?" he said, annoyed but relaxed now.

"I'll never go outside without you from now on. I promise you" she said, hugging him and resting her head on his chest. And he hugged her back kissing her head

########## THE END########

Well how was it? Do share your views

Thank you for reading it in advance

[One thing I must admit that this OS is based on a true event. I just change the name of the couple. And write it for Arnav and Khushi, and that couple was blessed with a baby girl the next day followed by that evening, do tell me if you want to know the name of original one]

Edited by mid-night-sun - 05 April 2012 at 6:04am

The following 172 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkip123laila889prajurodsrempyKuheliM.honeyboney1arshiiiArhiLuveriloovearnavsweety3773arhiinicciSoniaGhafooranichasplashingcandypervinntingtingpassion1Barundeewanihanab29confusion2gudiya74KushiArnavmala2412manisobegumesttysaranyamgsAym7meghnapal89711hemvbdancedanceRRdevibnair2009A...pinderddSandhu32DarkBecominganusha.nushnanz_2211keti00ABlank90inder1714jankisoni86pc17avakil10Nithila_shivaShazArshitinkerbelalisowjsaikrishnars19sayanaElenaElenorhari93jnfrjnfrnaima.astarlight06anshi-raizadanaveena_arhiPraniiiidimple288ChicaneIPKKNDbigfanWah_tajrockinggirl5Prasanna_dhanuBarunSanayaHM.1.1.1.1wafa.Msammymaskajolkonna-Siaa-starplus31Orion_NSyedaFaizaPiya.DyusamangellovergirlstarzyashaAshavigom3090crackerszonesweet_ipsimandira1mon4u1mangaloreccuteaangelvikadesigirlsrmirjiKaShCrazyAneesacpervaizsweet_butterflymischiefSwap-ArhiArhi_2205sparikhLekshmic7Alpenliebebfunofbb123..Smita..kingofmesejket2indy12AriyaLilyOrchidMsCeylondevsumBarunkidewaniabaviKareena1994shwetachauhanhararnavMaddy1270Electric_BuBBlesun_shine_girlemistryhemakalaimelihoneyachu_arshiTeriGalliyan.207shikhasikhni_Stapletonkriti_atharvparu_roxJennyAvnigogumapriasweetSanzBarbieshena07smitarzafilara3110-GredForge-sidhu285meera30Prasanthisam88ashred12OmNaMaSteOmtinselomshreejaanuareeba_blossommandy15keenu_kkArhimaniacOnepoundChicragvir.fanGugumintiTish_AniSamiyaIPKKNDChitraFLyssaPie.x-bumblebee-x.TargaryenGayuArnavajoop-Vee05-Deedeepa1...Rapunzel...ASR6262snoopy84Tia.0ameena671-Koeli_Appy-Arshi.Sugi.IPKpolly_mk_TheJoker-dumasfelicitysmoak.princessunaraDownhillInvoker

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Awww thats so sweet...and if it happened for real...may God maintain their love forever...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hillyrina25IPKKNDbigfanmid-night-sunsun_shine_girlTish_Ani

devibnair2009 Senior Member
devibnair2009
devibnair2009

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
nice n simple one...Wat r their real names???

Edited by devibnair2009 - 05 April 2012 at 6:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mid-night-sunsidhu285

MsCeylon IF-Dazzler
MsCeylon
MsCeylon

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
That was a cute scene between ArShi :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDbigfanmid-night-sunsidhu285

sidhu285 IF-Rockerz
sidhu285
sidhu285

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Very Cute..Love scene for Arnav Khushi and Off course very Lucky Girl who has Husband that Loving and Caring...God Bless them Both with all the happiness in their Lives...would Love to know the names.

IPKKNDbigfanmid-night-sun

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
that was sooo cute... very adorable

azizeh123mid-night-sun

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
So cute!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mid-night-sun

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Oh! Loved this.. Short and sweet!! Their concern for each other is so touching!! Thats how frantic Arnav will be when Khushi is pregnant!!

They are a lucky couple to care so much for each other.. Do let us know who they are! Is it about you Hina?? Big smile

azizeh123mid-night-sun

Go to top