fall in trps really judge the potential???plz read

staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi...i am a silent member .i read every one's post almost every day..since the show started.from the very first episode i was hooked to the charm of this show.not only the leads but the story and the way of presentation was excellent.it was not the case that earlier no love-hate story was shown..but hey all were of same types i.e kahin to hoga types.rich boy simple and mature girl having lots of pride...ispkknd was different here the boy rather i should say man was ruthless to the limit of saturation and the girl was not too much mature and serious..that was what i connected to from the day one..i was quite sure that it will be hugely popular not only for youtube watcher but also will gain high number of trps and will finally give a tough competition to balika vadhu which was undisputed at 8 pm.
Every day i visited india forums with joy that there are many ppl having same views as me..but now a days i avoid visiting the forum  because of the negativity and bashing going on.this week the trps of the show has also gone down but only by little.if you compa5e with previous week it was 3.7 now it is 3.5 that means by .2.this little dip in trp is only because of the fact that in bv they have shown tragic track of accident and miscarriage.last week its trp was 3.7 this week it is 3.9.this clearly shows that our show has not lost charm but the other show has pulled audience from our show.
and if you are talking about dragging then i can clearly suggest that the other shows that are above us are more cruel to thier viewers in case of dragging,,
1.diya aur baati-has revealed about sandhya's education after hundreds hit and misses after about 2 months still will drag babo's mu about police case to 3 or 4 months
2.saathiya is on air for about 2 years but script wise nothing has really changed apart from drunken sr
3.about balika vadhu its almost a year of jagya's marriage but the only significan thing done is gauri's miscarriage
4.yeh rishta frankly has no story line  from start but is depicted well few times
5.ek hazaroo.. me manvi is diagnosed with cancer but it is taking a month for each member to know about it..quite sure jivika will know after7 or 8 months which will be the main highlight  after ofcourse many misses

i am not bashing any show  as it is a normal thing in tv shows

but in case of our show i agree about filler episodes,and dragging.
but think if they have cleared mu right after marriage or even after one month then how can they show arnav's guilt that he has destroyed khusi's life.marrying someone you  forcefully can't be considered as destruction if both are deeply in love.so the cvs need time to show khusi's suffering which they r now showing this week as she is deeply disturbed this week

the only thing which i will not say  not like but can not connect is unnecessary comedy..but we should uderstand the problem of cvs..
they can't have big twists around ipl as it affects each and every show. i myself do not want such an important track to be wasted due to it..also maximum of us do not want scenes of shyam .and too much of hatred also seems too painful for us as  seen in the fark padta track which was  nice but was changed according to viewer's choice.so cv are left with little options.

i m not saying we should be satisfied with filles,but we should have positive feeling about upcomng track

plz don't take by thought ony other show as bashing as i was only trying to justify

your comments are welcomed ..frnds

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
completely agree wid u yaara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!watever it may b each day i'm xcited 4 IPKKND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I Agree!...hope iT regains it position sooon...Cv's please give  us Dhamakedhaar track n PROMO!
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for such a positive post.
I agree wid watever u have said.

I think the saas bahu shows have very loyal audiences even if they show crap their audiences watch it but in IPK's case audience is very sensitive thats why so much fluctuation in TRP's is there.

But we must accept the fact that the show is going no where ArHi's relationship has not moved an inch its still stuck at the same place.
CV's should do some amendments soon
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 It is true that dragging cannot be avoided in Indian soaps and IPKKND  is part of  it so we will have to bear this  time and again.  It is not possible to have a continuous dhamekadar twists and turns ever episode for a weekly show. Having said that  It is also true that the viewer base for IPKKND  has a difference than the normal saas bahu saga. It does include  a lot of the younger crowd including young professionals,  in addition to   the regular housewife viewers.  The former prefers a  moving story line that is in keeping with our fast paced lives. Dragging tracks,repetitive situations,ever sacrificing female characters  does not curry favours and is seen as a let downer. Not often an Indian soap catches such fancy on the internet. The expectations are high and when it does not meet the the bar that viewers set for it there is a  a backlash like the one that is happening now. All said and done we  are admirers of IPKKND and as the story intensify 's with a good balance of drama,romance,comedy and intrigue we will be back to rooting for it. It is still one of the best series that Indian soap world has to offer currently. Edited by sunshine99 - 12 years ago