India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I AM SO DONE WITH IT...

beenaa Goldie
beenaa
beenaa

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
SERIOUSLLY GUYS...  i am so done with all the anti ipkknd articles floating around...
    agreed that something is going wrong somewhere..
but it doesnt mean we are gping to bash the show , we all fell in love with at  the  very earnest
guys we love sarun. we love arshi. we love the very idea of watching them  together on screen...
cant we just overlook the faults for them alone...
with  the kind of articles going around i am  pretty sure the makers of show will definetly pick up and mend things... like always... they come back strongly after blows... so lets just have faith in them, have faith in arshi,...
 we are so many in strength... cant we all join hands and make it a point  to support our endearing show and make them no 1...
guys we did it  at spa.. we can do... we can raise them to top... we need to have faith..and faith includes noticing the  mess, the wrongs,the lloops ..etc...

we love this show/... we love everything about arshi..  we love them like we have loved noone else before.. so come lets overlook the faults for them and have faith in  the show that  spoke to us right from frame one,,,, heart to heart..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

arkhushi1nainac01lexaxelMountainbreeze7mirnalinimtina0207OmNaMaSteOmriti4u

Shivani39 Senior Member
Shivani39
Shivani39

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO SAY THIS !!!!

Edited by Shivani39 - 05 April 2012 at 7:34am
Mountainbreeze7 Senior Member
Mountainbreeze7
Mountainbreeze7

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Thank you!! I was quite sick myself of just seeing billions of posts stating how IPKKND is starting to go bad, it's lost it's magic, i'm  just sick of it, it's a daily serial, if some things happen in it that we don't like (as it hurts one of the leads or both of them,) we shouldn't just state everything bad about it! The show would be extremely boring if we only saw good things happening in it, and everyone being all happy. It feels like that's what some people are requesting, what the CV's are planning/doing, i personally love it, and have full trust in them to bring out one-of-a kind tracks for the future, as they always do surprise us. Opinions are of course allowed on anything, but constant negativity about the show and not stating the pros of it, seems like too much.

Just my opinion, no offence intended Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top