New Virika SS- Partners for life- Part 4- Page 6!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello guys, I am back again with a short story based on VIRIKA, upon a request from all those readers who read my previous One shots! I really hope this one meet the standards as well! Please do read and comment as I appreciate any comments or feedback! Thank You! Enjoy :)

Partners for Life- Part 1

The clock was striking 9 AM on a cold monday morning of January according to Vancouver clocks and the typical Vancouver weather was making its presence as the raindrops fell on the window pane. Jeevika Chaudhary, a software analyst at one of the reputated IT company located in Downtown, was already in her cabin sharp on time sipping her fresh cup of starbucks mocha, which she had gottten from the office cafeteria downstairs. While enjoying her hot drink, she went through her agenda for the day- meetings, project deadlines, appointments etc when she heard a knock on her door. Her department head, Victor, made his way into her cabin and greeted her.

Victor: Good morning, Jeevika. How was your weekend?
Jeevika: Good morning, Victor...oh not too bad and yours?
Victor: Well, spent time with wife and kids so I can't complain. Anyways, I had to talk to you about our new contract with Agilent Software Company, I was scheduled for our first official meeting today regarding the software launch, but I have another meeting which I had forgotten about. So, I was wondering if you could do me a favour and be a representative on behalf of our company- Orbital Technologies?
Jeevika: Are you sure, you want me to go Victor?
Victor: Yes ofcourse and you are handling our software department anyways, so you should have no issues.
Jeevika: Okay sure, just send me the files so I can study them before I go.
Victor: Thanks for being such a sweetheart, I owe you one! So, the meeting is at their head-office at noon and the receptionist would direct you to their representative.
Jeevika: Allright sounds good, good luck with your other meeting!
Victor: Thank you and I will catch you after to get the details!

Jeevika sat on her desk reviewing the contract and project details to ensure she was well prepared for the meeting. Known for her professionalism and hard work, company would take pride to have staff like Jeevika, which allowed Victor to easily trust and shift his responsibilities to her without any hesitation. Around 11 AM, Jeevika made her way out of the cabin, wearing her coat and grabbing neccesary documents along with her laptop, and headed to the parking lot before making a quick stop at the reception directing the receptionist to transfer any important calls to her cell-phone. The strong wind hit her face as she made her way into the cold underground parking lot; unlocking the doors by remote, she placed her docments and laptop on the passenger seat, while adjusting herself in the drivers seat. She exited the parking lot in her black BMW; wipers danced on the windshield as she drove amidst heavy rain, making her way through the streets of downtown Vancouver. After 40 mins of drive, she reached the venue where she parked her car, and quickly took the elevator to main reception area.

At 11:45 AM, she reported to the reception desk stating her name and position at Orbital technologies.

Jeevika: Good morning, I am Jeevika Chaudhary from Orbital technologies. I am replacing my department head, Victor for today's appointment with your software manager in regards to our product launch.
Receptionist: Sure Maam, please have a seat and I would just let our manager know that you are here.
Jeevika scanned the office and its surroundings while waiting for to be called in; her wait was not more 5 mins when the receptionist lead her to manager's cabin on the 5th floor. They went down the corridor on the 5th floor and the receptionist opened the door opening up to a very impressive office. The receptionist left and Jeevika slowly made her way inside the cabin, noticing every single detail, and saw the figure sitting on the chair whose back was facing Jeevika. Before, she could introduce herself, the chair turned around as the person sitting on it, introduced himself.

Manager: Good Afternoon, Miss Chaudhary! I am Viren Vadera, senior manager at the company and in charge of this new product launch.

The figure, now facing her, had left Jeevika stunned- There he was again, Viren Vadera, the one who she had met 3 years ago, the one who broke her heart, she thought! Here he was now, more handsome than ever; dressed in stripped black suit with purple shirt and white tie. Shaking herself mentally, she gets back to reality and steps forward to take a seat across him!

Edited by Amii90 - 11 years ago
ahaa..!! finallyy..!!lolz..!! well m waitingg for d nxt part.!! exiteeddd..!! d beggining is nice.!lets see wat happens nxt.!! lol.!!
Finally someone writes on virika !! its amazing really lyk du concept ! pleaseee continueee sooon! 
I love VirIka so please continue soon
Beautiful start 👏👏
Plz continue soon and PM me when u update...

Hey so the beginning has been quite interesting. Soo hard to imagine Viren as a heart-breaker lol especially since I keep imagining him and his white board now lol. Awesome!
Thank you so much for this. There aren't many writers here who write on virika, and im always looking around for virika ff's. Glad you are one cuz i really loved the first part and hoping you'll update soon.
After a long tym someone writin on virika!! thank u n pls continue sooon part 1 is really good ! 

PS- cn u pls addd virika romance in or some viren jelouse scenes if it fits in the story u hav in mind! 
Originally posted by virenjeevika

Finally someone writes on virika !! its amazing really lyk du concept ! pleaseee continueee sooon! 

Thank you; there are actually few more OS/FF/SS done by Virika by our talented writers- Do checkout Sonali's work "Whats love got to do with it", "Baby Bump" by Sabeeha, and many more on the forum! I have written 4 other OS on Virika- you can check them out here:) 

AND yes, I will try to incorporate the jealousy angel in the story; story would have it all- love, jealousy, etc knowing VIRIKA justifies it all! 

Edited by Amit90 - 12 years ago