Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

IPKKND FF: Best Time Of Our Lives (Page 7)

Chezzie13 Senior Member
Chezzie13
Chezzie13

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vadz99

<font color="#990099" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey! Do you know, after reading this partI was having a huge smile on my faceBig smile. My mom asked why wasI smiling like an idiot? What do i tell her? That arhi are too cuteDay Dreaming? I just narrowly escaped. But leave it, the part was very good,I loved itHeart.I am feeling fresh and happy. It was soo cute. And you should surely give a pic of their outfits.I am craving to see them. Thanks for the pm and do update soonThumbs Up</font>

Aw Dimple thanks, LOL 'arhi are too cute!' you sure made me laugh. I now have a smile on my face, I will post pics of their outfits then for everyone, thanks again Dimple

Edited by Chezzie13 - 09 April 2012 at 4:47am

bhavnah IF-Dazzler
bhavnah
bhavnah

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
gr8 updates dr...loved it :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chezzie13

tinsel IF-Sizzlerz
tinsel
tinsel

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Superb update!Star

Chezzie13

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Haha, They Just Need A Chance To Kiss Each Other : D LOL

Chezzie13

angelic shaz IF-Sizzlerz
angelic shaz
angelic shaz

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
omggg i love it!!!! awesummm
Lekshmic7 IF-Dazzler
Lekshmic7
Lekshmic7

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
super awesome, loved it. update soon

Chezzie13

Chezzie13 Senior Member
Chezzie13
Chezzie13

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for all the superb comments everyone! I am grateful to everyone who has appreciated my writing and my story. Sorry for updating so late, have been ill and also have been super busy. But now I have some free time and have decided to post Chapter 3 so please enjoy it!

Here we go everyone;
Khushi's thoughts                       
Arnav's thought's

Chapter 3: Friendly Care

Khushi and Arnav pretended that the last half an hour never happened while they were walking to class. Their first class was chemistry and they had it together (catch the double meaning!). Arnav and Khushi sat in the lab together and waited for their teacher to come.
'Hey Khushi, have you seen Payal and Akash?,' asked an intrigued Arnav.
'No, I wonder where they are,' answered Khushi.
Oh! Now I know where they probably are now, probably making out in the car or something. The last time we saw them was when they walked in to the classroom Khushi stop thinking about them.
Khushi had turned a rosy pink due to her thoughts of Akash and Payal, her thoughts were interrupted by a confused Arnav,
'Why are you blushing, Khushi?'
I bet she is turning into a pink berry because of what happened earlier when Payal and Akash walked in, anyway it was this crazy girl's fault for telling them we were making out, let her blush, aw she looks so cute anyway. Friends Arnav, only friends!

'Um... No reason feeling a little hot that's all,' replied a nervous Khushi. They both felt a nervous silence overcome them when their teacher Miss Chopra came. Their teacher was about 40 years old she had jet black hair with streaks of grey coming though, she had soft brown eyes framed by sharp cheekbones and she had her two tight red lips pursed tightly, she was also rather short but slim. She then started to talk in a boring tone,
'Class, welcome to class 13A and today we will be studying in partners and here is the sheet that you will use for an experiment. Here are the groups;
Payal and Akash
Arnav and Khushi
Lavanya and Sameer
Priya and Viren...,' Miss Chopra carried on explaining to the class for the next ten minutes after handing out the sheet and then the experiments began.

The experiment involved mixing acidic chemicals with metal carbonates. And Arnav and Khushi worked diligently and got the experiment done to the best of their capability. The teacher then told them to clean up their workspace, but as they were clearing up Arnav accidentally spilled some acid on his hand. Khushi suddenly grabbed his hand by impulse and asked if he was ok. Arnav replied with a yes. But Khushi told Miss Chopra whether she could take Arnav to First Aid, Miss Chopra answered with a yes as the pair had finished their work quickly and well.
What has Arnav done? He could be hurt, I hope he is OK. I better get to First Aid quickly.
What is Khushi doing? I said that I am fine. This crazy girl, taking me to First Aid for nothing.

Khushi held Arnav's hand carefully as she took him to First Aid. Arnav felt hurried as he struggled to keep up with Khushi. They finally arrived at First Aid. Khushi quickly asked,
'Could we see the nurse please?'
'Of course,' replied the lady on the door.
'Thank you,' said a grateful Khushi. Khushi then led Arnav to the nurse and told the nurse what was wrong and the nurse said she would give Khushi some antiseptic and some water to cleanse that part of his hand because the nurse had to attend another more severe incident somewhere else in the school. Khushi decided that she wanted to go outside into the school garden as she felt stuffed in here. 

She then took Arnav's hand and put the stuff given by the nurse into her bag. Arnav put his bag on and followed Khushi to the school garden. The garden was beautiful and had a small white bench in the corner. Khushi led Arnav to the corner and sat him on the edge while she cleaned his hand, when Khushi heard him hiss in pain she quickly blew on his hand.
She is so pretty, she is also so caring. Look at her, her hair being caressed by the wind and her luscious pink lips blowing on my hand.

Khushi then wrapped his palm in some bandage given by the nurse. She then put the medical stuff away and then she realised that she was still holding Arnav's hand but she didn't seem to want to let go of his hand.
I am happy now, he is fine but poor Arnav he must have been so hurt. I also don't want to let go of his hand but that doesn't matter. As long as I am here, he will never be hurt again. I don't know why it kind of was a sixth sense to look after him. Maybe we are just really good friends, I mean we could never be more than that, could we?

'Khushi?' asked a curious Arnav.
'Yes, are you OK?' replied Khushi.
'I am fine, why did you do that?' asked Arnav.
'At least you are fine, Arnav you scared me and I couldn't see someone I care about hurt could I?' answered a heartfelt Khushi.
'You care about me?' asked Arnav shocked.
'Um... Yeah, I do you are a good friend to me after all,' said Khushi smartly.
She cares about me? I thought we were just friends, I mean friends care for each other but don't always show it.
I do care about him, but I don't why but I am scared that it is more than just 'Friendly' caring. But I can't tell him, as I am unaware of this myself.

'So you care about me as a friend?' teased Arnav while emphasising on the 'friend'.
'Yes I do, do you have a problem with that Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada?' curtly replied Khushi.
'No I don't, but how am I meant to say thank you,' said Arnav slightly disheartened.
'Arnav we are friends, you don't have to say thank you to me,' sweetly replied Khushi. Arnav took Khushi's hand and said,
'Khushi, thank you for today. But you didn't need to do it for me,' said Arnav.
'Your welcome. And yes I did have to do it because what would I do if you were hurt? Be the third wheel again,' said Khushi laughing.
'Khushi, you are so weird,' said Arnav.
'I'm the weird one?!' said Khushi, while her words were dripping with sarcasm.
'Yes, you are. See, you said so yourself,' said Arnav teasing her.
'I am so going to get you,' said Khushi while Arnav quickly ran away from her. They chased each other round the garden until Khushi caught Arnav. She grabbed his collar and punched his arm lightly. The two carried on having fun and teasing each other. They chased each other round the gardens, they made bouquets for each other and even had a slow walk round the huge gardens. The gardens were beautiful and the pair had a lovely time strolling around while talking and getting to know about each other. Khushi and Arnav got on so well and felt like lost long best friends.

The break bell rang interrupting the conversation. Khushi said dimly,
'We better get going and meet Payal & Akash now.'
'Yeah, we better they will be wondering where we have gone,' replied Arnav disappointed that he had to stop this fun with Khushi for now.
'Wait...,' said Khushi. Arnav turned around and Khushi gave him a huge hug. Arnav put his arms round her small waist while she had put her arms around his neck.
He smells so manly and gorgeous. His skin is so smooth and I can feel his stubble on my neck, oh my gosh this is heaven. Why did I even hug this irresistible guy?
She smells like roses and sweet. Her creamy soft skin is so flawless and I can feel her soft neck on my stubble. She is so amazing in every way. Why did she hug me, and why does this feel so right?
The two pulled away from each other when they heard someone call their names...

I had to stop here or else I would never stop writing sorry everyone :). I hope it was good. I had fun writing it and I hope to post the next chapter soon. Maybe tomorrow if I get enough comments. I have posted Khushi's outfit below and will post Arnav's as well. And sorry for not posting this chapter quickly because I wasn't well and then I got really busy and now I have some free time so I am using it for my friends on IF. I have to go now, going out with my friends. Comment and like below, it means the world to me. 

Next Chapter- Chapter 4 

Edited by Chezzie13 - 06 May 2012 at 11:26am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyboney1manishasarangiarshideesunshineswirlAym7vadz99Crazy_soul2000shabriyakajenvirmanhari93GlimmerkarismaWittyKittybatgirl67Apples94Fatz77devishreechahaat.arhilover55Lekshmic7-FarwiiDobaara-sun_shine_girlarcha2810dazzling_glory--Siva--MISTIEtinselanu17angelic shazdumas

Chezzie13 Senior Member
Chezzie13
Chezzie13

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Khushi's outfit (changed from the description in Chapter 1/2)

PEACH Lace top with BLACK skinny jeans andCREAM heels
FRONT

BACK

OVERALL

ARNAV'S OUTFIT (changed from description in Chapter 1/2)

GREY polo jumper with BLACK jeans and BLACK shoes
FRONT

BACK

OVERALL

Edited by Chezzie13 - 06 May 2012 at 11:24am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rishigunjanmanishasarangiGlimmerFatz77-FarwiiDobaara-archa2810dazzling_glory--Siva--

Go to top