Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

IPKKND FF: Best Time Of Our Lives (Page 3)

Lekshmic7 IF-Dazzler
Lekshmic7
Lekshmic7

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
suprb chrctrstn ., awesome prologue. cant wait. update soon. thnks 4 d pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chezzie13

--Siva-- IF-Rockerz
--Siva--
--Siva--

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Hey Chezzie dear! Welcome back!

Nice prologue and the CS.. I love college time stories..

Waiting for the journey to get started..

Thanks for the PMSmile

Chezzie13

Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Nice concept

Chezzie13

Chezzie13 Senior Member
Chezzie13
Chezzie13

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Siva--

Hey Chezzie dear! Welcome back!

Nice prologue and the CS.. I love college time stories..

Waiting for the journey to get started..

Thanks for the PMSmile

Nice to be greeted back Siva, your welcome. Have written Chapter 1 for you all and I am currently deciding whether to make it longer but it will surely be up by this Saturday

--Siva--

Chezzie13 Senior Member
Chezzie13
Chezzie13

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for the comments I would have liked some more seeing as I PMed 90 people, it was so very very painful for me  but oh well those of you whom did comment thank you very much and I have decided to give you a little treat, Part 1. I would love it for someone to design a banner for me so please do, one more thing this is dedicated to my supporting buddy, vadz99. Thanks again for all the help and support!

Here we go everyone;
Khushi's thoughts                       
Arnav's thought's

Chapter 1: Naturally
Khushi looked up to meet the most deep brown eyes she had ever met, they looked like deep seas of emotion that would never ever end. She felt two hands on her waist, she felt like this man's possession and she almost wanted to stay in his strong arms.
This is some hot guy, he is so dreamy. What am I talking about I don't even know the guy!

Arnav held a beautiful fragile woman in his arms, her green eyes seemed like liquid orbs of love. He seemed to be getting lost in this woman whom he didn't even know. Her small hands gripped his back, her touch seemed to burn through his sweater. 
Who is this girl? She is so pretty and I want to keep her in my arms forever. Wait, what am I doing? I better put her back upright before she starts to think I am a weirdo!
He felt her trying to move out of his grip so he let positioned her upright then he let her go, he felt like a loss had overcome him.

'Khushi, right? Payal's friend?' said Arnav trying to cut the tension in the air.
'Yeah, I am Khushi. And you are?' said Khushi trying to carry on the conversation.
'Arnav Singh Raizada. The cousin of THE Akash Raizada,' joked Arnav.
'Oh, Arnav! Now I remember, Payal never seems to stop talking about Akash and how he is dreamy. She never mentioned how dreamy you are though,' said Khushi unaware of what she just said.
Dreamy? Really, Khushi? You talk too much!
'Wait did you just call me dreamy?'. He saw a blush creep on to this adorable girls' face, giving him an answer. 
She just called me dreamy, she is dreamy herself. Crazy girl!
Arnav saw Khushi suddenly bend down and pick up the papers again.
'Be careful not to slip again, I don't want to catch your heavy self again. My back is killing me already!'. Khushi finished picking up the papers and was shocked at Arnav's audacity and she started laughing.
'I never asked you to catch me Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada,' said Khushi. Arnav seemed to love the way Khushi said his name. The two from afar would have seemed like the best of friends to anyone else.
'Well you seemed to like it at the time, and you also called me dreamy if I recall,' teased Arnav. Khushi seemed to regain the same pink tint in her cheeks that she had a few moments ago.

'C'mon if you are done we should get to college,' said Arnav.
'Oh no! The love birds are crowding up the car,' said an annoyed Khushi. Payal and Akash were making out in the car and they seemed to have no shame.
'Guys get a room!' said an exasperated Arnav. Payal and Akash pulled away from each other with erratic breathing.
'Hey Akash, I am Khushi, Payal's friend. You looked different when you lips were glued to Payal's face,' teased Khushi.
'Arnav bro, let me drive the car today, because Payal said she wanted to see her hot boyfriend driving a convertible,' said Akash winking at Payal.
'Here you go, didn't need the gross explanation Akash,' said Arnav disgusted. Payal and Akash sat at the front while Arnav and Khushi sat at the back squashed together as Payal's huge media project took up a whole seat in the car.

'So Arnav, since when did Payal get so I don't know shameless. Making out with Akash in the car at like 8 in the morning,' said an intrigued Khushi.
I would love to make out with Arnav. He is so handsome!
Khushi is so beautiful, her green eyes and I so would love to taste those pink plump lips for myself.
'Since they started dating I have felt like a third wheel, they never seem to come up for air,' answered Arnav.
'Don't worry, I know how you feel. Whenever Payal starts talking about Akash it's like I am not there with her and Akash is,' said Khushi slightly upset.
'Hey it's OK, I am here now we can be third wheels together,' said a confused Arnav, when he saw Khushi he felt an odd guilt over come him and he felt like he wanted to see her always smiling. He put an arm round her shoulder to offer her some support.
'Thanks,' whispered Khushi.
'For what? Now we are sort of meant to be friends I suppose because Akash and Payal and me and you, in a friend way...' said Arnav trying to make it sound as normal as possible.
'Don't worry you weirdo I get what you mean,' joked Khushi.
'Weirdo? Hey Khushi are you ticklish at all?' intrigued Arnav.
'Yeah I am, why?,' laughed Khushi.
'This is for calling me a weirdo,' said Arnav while tickling Khushi. She was laughing like a weirdo when they realised that they were at school and they were being kind of strange. They saw everyone staring at them,
'Oops, this is your fault, weirdo,' teased Khushi. Payal took her media project and went to hand it in with Akash and bid goodbye to Arnav and Khushi.

'Arnav show me round this college please,' said Khushi.
'Sure, glad to,' joked Arnav. He put his hand out and Khushi her hand in his. They hadn't realised what they were doing as it seemed so natural. They strolled down the corridor hand in hand, fingers entwined, Arnav telling Khushi about each room. Suddenly Arnav exclaimed,
'Crap!'

Arnav seemed to have been struck by some sort of horror,
'What happened Arnav?'
'There's Lavanya (no offence intended to the character)'
'Who is Lavanya?' asked Khushi innocently.
'She is this girl in my class who has always been after me. She has always been trying to get me to date her but I don't like her, she is not my type,' filled in Arnav. Arnav was literally in turmoil as he thought of how to get Lavanya off her back. 

Then an idea struck him,
'Khushi, kiss me'
'What?! I barely know you'
'Please I need to get this Lavanya off my back,' pleaded Arnav.
'Fine,' sighed Khushi. Khushi saw an chirpy Lavanya nearing her and Arnav. Khushi quickly pulled Arnav closer to her and slowly leaned in and kissed him, at first it seemed unnatural but as the kiss progressed it seemed effortless, like this was a second nature for the pair. Their lips moved on their accord, unaware to the pair Lavanya was standing right next to them and was turning green with envy. The pair were still lip locked until Lavanya cleared her throat, the cute tinge of pink returned to Khushi's cheeks and Arnav put his arm round Khushi. Arnav greeted Lavanya in a monotone and introduced Khushi as his girlfriend.
What, his girlfriend? One minute he asks me to kiss him and now I have to pretend to be his girlfriend. He is so gonna get it once we are done here. Wait, back up. We kissed! And I liked it, his lips were soft and he tastes of vanilla, he smells amazing and he was holding my hand. Do I have a crush on this guy? No, I can't we are only pretending to be girlfriend and boyfriend in front of Lavanya.
Lavanya was about to burst, Arnav had always been her dream man and now this girl in front of her was trying to take him. Lavanya was not going to take this lying down. Before Lavanya could say anything Arnav turned around and walked away from the scene that was about to implode.
Sheesh, this Lavanya is going to kill me. I had to pretend that Khushi was my girlfriend. Khushi is going to flip on me. We kissed! She tastes so nice, her lips taste of strawberry and she is so cute, she is so pretty as well. I can't believe I called her my girlfriend, I have only known her for a day. Here we go, the death of me!
Khushi was still holding Arnav's hand as she pulled him into the empty music room...

Arnav & Khushi's first 'kiss' here already! I have a good chapter next so please comment and like 4 pages of comments but I will put up the next chapter later for all you great people out there! Please comment and like and someone please make a banner for me and I will dedicate a chapter to them :)
                                                                                                                       Next Chapter- Chapter 2

Edited by Chezzie13 - 08 April 2012 at 9:59am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedeeta1992ksgsrkvadz99Aym7sunshineswirlCrazy_soul2000SweetSophieDevilwaysSiMaR.coolApples94batgirl67WittyKittyGlimmerwhitewitchLekshmic7bhavnahsegadFatz77-FarwiiDobaara-meenaluma--Siva--MISTIEdazzling_glorychahaat.tinselangelic shazanu17.nirvana.-JollyJabeen-ajoopLyssaPie-chamkilli-sarunlicious..dumas

Fatz77 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
pri12 IF-Rockerz
pri12
pri12

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
awsomeeeSmileSmile
-Sparsh- IF-Rockerz
-Sparsh-
-Sparsh-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
awsummm updt

Go to top