India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

maybe i missed something?...

pakdramafan00 IF-Dazzler
pakdramafan00
pakdramafan00

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
How did viren go from all of sudden being ok with virat and maaya to going back to wanting him with maanvi? can someone please fill me in!!!

cutyvirman IF-Sizzlerz
cutyvirman
cutyvirman

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
coz swamini bua asked maya to cook sumthing as every bahu of vadhera's has to know cooking at any cost she doesn't know how to cook thatsy she ordered from punjabi restaurant and all praises her dishes buh viren caught the bill slip and he started to suspect maya he considers her totally mismatched 4 virat thasy buh he always keeps maanvi up when he imagines virat's girl u know he always thinks virat and maanvi do share great chemistry they will fall 4 eachother

hope u understand my post
i m very bad at it i think ooops sorry if i bored u
pakdramafan00 IF-Dazzler
pakdramafan00
pakdramafan00

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
no I know that much... but the scene in the study when he think to himself that yea Maya is the ryte girl, but then in the next episode he think that she isnt again... Im confused
RuchaMulay IF-Dazzler
RuchaMulay
RuchaMulay

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by somakomal

no I know that much... but the scene in the study when he think to himself that yea Maya is the ryte girl, but then in the next episode he think that she isnt again... Im confused
In the scene when he thought Maya was OK, he said, "Maybe Maya is OK for Virat and MAYBE I am reading too much into VirMan friendship..." His wish was still VirMan...but he tried to accept Virat and Maya. But Dadaji's doubts had him again on the right track...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_Pinchy

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
The answer to your confusion is Dadaji. 
Basically Viren heard Dadaji and Swamini Bua's conversation in the study room where dadaji was not sure about Maya being the right girl, so then Viren thought that maybe it's not just him who has doubts about maya, even dadaji has doubts about Maya so this made confirmed his doubts and feelings towards Maya and made him feel that actually if his doubts about Maya are maybe right...
And anyway he always wanted maanvi-Virat. 
Just enjoying how Viren is the cupid. haaye Day Dreaming

I hope that helps a little... 

angel1302

applenpeaches IF-Dazzler
applenpeaches
applenpeaches

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Viren always had doubts about Maya's suitability from the beginning.

Before Maya's entry he was thinking that there is something cooking between Virat and Maanvi. Remember the bet he made with Jeevika about Virman relationship. Jeevika was like what are you talking about and he felt may be he is wrong.

But then Maya appeared and eventually Virat took her back in his life. Viren notices that Virat is more into Maanvi- like he is always talking about her, texting her, calling her. Infact Virat does all the things a boy friend does towards a girl friend with Maanvi.

Besides which Viren suspects that Maya hasnt really changed so much. Dont know much about Maya-Virat history- apparently she behaved very badly towards him. All this makes Viren suspect Virat's choice. In addition Maya's obvious greed regarding the engagement ring and her underhandedness regarding the dinner, fixes his opinion about her. But taking Jeevika's advice, he keeps quiet.

The next day he wants to talk to  Virat about Maya and all Virat is interested in is talking about Maanvi. He is happy to know that he is not wrong about Virat-Maanvi relation. But then later, he hears Virat's description of Maya aka Maanvi. So he thinks that he himself is wrong and Virat really loves Maya. So he keeps quiet.

He hears Dadaji's opinion and he feels that someone also shares his feelings. He thinks about all of Virat-Maanvi-Maya history and finally he concludes that it is not Maya who ignited the love feelings in Virat but Maanvi. 

angel1302

cutyvirman IF-Sizzlerz
cutyvirman
cutyvirman

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
i hope u got it))

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top