India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Who Am I? (Page 3)

mokshashree Goldie
mokshashree
mokshashree

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

wow!what a post!thank you so much!nothing else to add..uve written it beautifully...the perfect revelation of indira and her stance in life...seriously,she loses trust over and over again making her bitter towards life...indira is an inspiration as she never gives up and courageous..i just loved reading your writing.love indira and hd so much!

RATI IS THE BEST!HD ROCKS!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_Ratzholic-SweetGirl--Rinky-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Rinky ji ! HugClapClapClapClapClap For your post ! Cant really describe How Nicely It is written !Big smile
I literally had tears in my eyes while reading it ! Dont have anything to add.Just wanna say Keep writing such amazing posts Please.Loved it to the core !Embarrassed Thanks a ton for making it ji !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89-Rinky-

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Rinky ji ! Clap For your post ! Cant really describe How Nicely It is written !Big smile
I literally had tears in my eyes while reading it ! Dont have anything to add.Just wanna say Keep writing such amazing posts Please.Loved it to the core !Embarrassed Thanks a ton for making it ji !

I am happy i could make you feel that way ji...welcome Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

-Sachin- IF-Dazzler
-Sachin-
-Sachin-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Dear R i n k y,Thumbs Up
Really a after  long time I have read such a heart touching Post. 
The way you have written this post-- its like the Girl herself sitting in front of reader & telling her story. You really made the words come alive by the emotions you have put in your post.

Words are less to Thank you!!! 
You Have Set A New Criteria For Quality Post's In This Forum. 
~~~~Keep It Up~~~~

Jesus Bless You!

Edited by -Sachin- - 06 April 2012 at 12:48pm

loveuratidi-SweetGirl--Rinky-

loveuratidi Goldie

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Sachin--SweetGirl--Rinky-

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

I am a little girl who loved my daddy,I believed he was my idol. When I  woke up in the morning the first thing I wanted to see, was his face . When I ran back from school the first voice I wanted to hear was his. When I lulled into sleep I wanted his lap to be my bed, lulling me into deep peaceful slumber.But...Where are you Daddy? Why did you leave me alone? I feel so lonely? I hate you so much yet I wait for you to return...

I accepted all your responsibilities thinking they were mine. Never could fit into your shoes though I tried very hard. They all blamed me, called me Hitler...But did I have a choice daddy? I was frozen from within, I did so much for them yet they never listened, they never cared...they blamed me, bruised me with their words. The more they did it I tried even more, all failed they never loved me the way you did daddy, but I still try. I always will, cause they remind me of you daddy...

I fell in love, he was a careless guy. I still can not bring myself to believe I loved him. But I did. I guess somewhere down the line he just entered my heart from some nook and corner and alighted a candle of feeling I never thought I possessed. From feeling lifeless and dead I felt alive again. My dreams seem to be coming true. Of  having a family who loves me...

But he lied to me the same way you did. You had promised to be by my side for ever. You did not remain. He lied to me about my only hope and took my trust for a ride...For my entire life I am burdened with the loss of hope that maybe one day someone else would take away my responsibilities and I can live like a normal girl again..

Can I forgive him daddy?  can I be a normal girl again daddy? I hope one day I could...

Yours,
anonymous

do let me know what you think guys...

Rinky

@bold--

mafi karne ka din aagaya .
HD main love tracks and happy tracks come in fast forward mode.
do din main kitna kuch badal gaya indira ki zindagi main.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl--Rinky-

-Cyn- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cyn-
-Cyn-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
nice post Smile

-Sachin--SweetGirl--Rinky-

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Its so touching . Reading some lines of beginning i felt as you written for yourself but hitler word in some line made me realized that its for Indra Sharma.

Written very well.

Yukti_Ratzholic-SweetGirl--Rinky-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index