India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Who Am I? (Page 2)

-Mehnaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mehnaaz-
-Mehnaaz-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Thank you Rinky Embarrassed and everyone who added and will be adding more on to this Post

It is beautifully written and I Hearted every word about Indira Embarrassed. I am not much of a writer I will add more if I can Big smile

Star Excellent Post Clap

Keep writing Big smile

Mehnaaz Embarrassed

Edited by -Mehnaaz- - 05 April 2012 at 9:19am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89Passion_17Yukti_Ratzholic-SweetGirl-Angels_Sweetz-Rinky-

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
aww *hugs* for this post.
Its really sad when your whole world comes crashing down;
Someone who you thought was your hero, ends up destroying your world and cheating you.
They say that we come in this world alone, and go alone. That's why we must be strong & hold on to ourselves; not let anyone hurt us or weaken us so bad that it gets difficult to stand up again.
Indira represents that. She is truly a COURAGEOUS woman who I look up to. She took control of the circumstances at such a young age. She could have been easily led astray, but NO, she got up and faced the reality for herself and for her family.
Such people truly have the ability to inspire & change the world.
Hats off to Ms Indira Sharma :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89Passion_17Yukti_Ratzholic-SweetGirl--Mehnaaz-Angels_Sweetz-Rinky-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Mindblowing update Rinky... so true feelings Clap

Dad will be the real ideal for any girl... she believes - in this whole world one person is there for sure who can never hurt her and that is her Dad.

When Dad gives so much pain her whole trust on men will break. She can never trust anyone with an unknown fear that they may again hurt her... she masks her fear of getting hurt with her roughness and sharp tongue but inside she dies to be loved...

When hope comes in the way of some one(here Rishi).. it will sure takes a lot of time, trust and struggle with her inner feelings to believe the person and to fall in love is like a miracle... 
and if once again she gets hurted due to that one person, her trust will broken in pieces which is really not possible to gather again.

She cannot believe or love another person now... giving a chance to him is really hard for her because she will be in dilemma, uncertainty and fear - what if he again hurts her.. can she bare if this happens again - these unanswered questions will raise...

I will suggest her to wait and give some time for herself so that these unsettled questions get answers.. then she can take the right decision whether to give her love a chance or not...

Edited by preethimadhavg - 05 April 2012 at 9:28am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

np18Syama_Lunamoksha89Passion_17LoveKriyansh-SweetGirl-Yukti_Ratzholic-Mehnaaz-Angels_Sweetz-Rinky-

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
thank you everyone for responding...

If you see today's epi...even today Indira reflects her hurt in her words where she says meine ghar ko samhalneka theka jo le rakha hai...that means somewhere she is reflecting on her self imposed duties which she does not like...but she has to...due to whom? inder sharma...

I guess she would never have been a hitler if her family had shown some love...just looking at how she opens up to their love,  hugs mandira and forgives her it is also proved she cares to be accepted and loved too...a woman so badly treated by her own family can not accept love from a stranger so easily...especially if he reminds her of her bitter experience...

Edited by -Rinky- - 05 April 2012 at 9:41am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

np18LoveKriyanshmoksha89Passion_17-SweetGirl-Yukti_RatzholicAngels_Sweetz-Mehnaaz-

LoveKriyansh IF-Dazzler
LoveKriyansh
LoveKriyansh

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
very well written and great post.Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

np18Passion_17-SweetGirl--Mehnaaz--Rinky-

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by np18

you read my thoughts today or what bcoz just after reading a few 'critical of indira 'posts , i felt exactly what uve written. really nice - every daddy girl s stuck with a daddy image for life for good or for bad.

it makes sense to me rinky - the insecurity which a failed relationship leaves u in is deep rooted and when it happens in teenage years or when it happens with ur parents its worse. for indira its both.

the part where u wrote hitler does stuff for her family bcoz they remind her of inder- never thought of it that way but yes, could be true. always thought that shes protecting them from further hurt or atleast trying to

but how i wish the last part comes true- she does become normal again
and tell me this-  dont you also feel that now after yrs of seeing her dad, she has recognised him for what he is - a normal cowardly person- and if she can get over her scorn for his weakness, she would be much more happy maybe she would be able to get on / move on with life

like rishi said- gussa thook deejiye and u ll feel better

nice post im smiling

i do believe she has recognised her dad's true colour...but i guess i was trying to paint that vulnerable indira within who still longs for that love...wants to go back being her dad's girl...cos had she been over it she would not have done so much for her family...not sacrificed that much...its mainly her issues with her dad which drives her to obsessively hold on to her family...

i had said somewhere she has stockholm syndrome...i think its there mainly cause of her dad...

she needs to break out of the family and have her own life...maybe she would be able to see the happiness around and live for herself...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

np18moksha89-SweetGirl--Mehnaaz-

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
that was too emotional...Cry...i agree with every word you said...completely second you...that's what i feel...Broken Heart...she loved two persons the most in life .and both hurt her badly...and one more that was her brother who is in front of her in handicapped condition...her father...leaved her alone  in viscous circle of life...she was trapped in so many responsibilities at such a young age...the person he used to idolize ...was lost...forever...but still somewhere in her heart...she has feelings for him...she still has...as u mentioned the girl who always wanted her father can't just leave him...imagine her how badly her heart must have broken when she came to know that she was tortured in jail because of him...same is the case with rishi...how bad she would have felt when on the mandap she came to know that rishi handicapped her brother...she isn't actually a hitler...she has made herself like that...to save her sensitive hearts from things...because the love she deserved from her family was never given to her...the respect wasn't given either...and still she was expected to do all the responsibilities...so to make herself strong...she became strict...even she is someone who wants to laugh and feel that whole delhi should laugh with her...she do love rishi...but she doesn't show and that too has a reason...he almost ended the only hope her life...her brother...on whose shoulders she could have leaned ...so it's natural...she is cared of forgiving him...she already has so many stresses in life...no one in her own family understand her...she has covered herself with a sheath now...a sheath of anger...just to save herself from getting hurt because of the world...because she knows that there is no one for her on whom she can lean...who will make her feel better in worse situations...she herself is her only strength...but her love for the people is visible through her eyes...through her actions...

and one more thing...another reason not to forgive rishi is that ...she has forgiven indar many times..and everytime he back stabbed her...and kehte hain jise dhoka mila hota hain...woh apna har kadam vishwaas ki taraf badi mushkil se rakhta hain...we can't feel all that...we aren't aware of the pain...because we are not in her shoes and we are lucky to have families who support us at every step of our life...and we owe our everything  to our parent...atleast i owe...

Edited by Surbhi123 - 05 April 2012 at 10:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

np18Yukti_Ratzholic-SweetGirl--Rinky-

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
i want add some something from my side.

there is differance between apna aur paraya.

apno se dhokha militho maaf karna hi padtha hai.as there is no other choice.
indira got hurt so many times from family members but ended up forgiving them because she has no other choice.

now we talk about love.love need to based on trust.kisi ke upar vishwaas humko nahin dil ko karna hota hai.
itni baar indira ne apno se dhokha khaya hai ki ab paraya [well she dose not know rishi for no more than 4 months] ko 2nd chance dena bahut mushkil hota hai.

then what could be the possible solution??

paraya admi ko woh karna hoga jo apno ne nahin kiya.

rishi ko pariksha deni hogi apnepan aur pyaar  ki.
indira ko vishwas dilana hoga--har admi indar sharma /munna bhai saab nahin hota.

rishi need to show her--sacche pyaar ke liye admi kaun sa bhi kurbani desakhtha hai.

indira ko vishwaas aur umeed wapas dena hoga.

indira is lost all hopes--usse sapne dekhane  se dar lagtha hai.
usse phir se sapna dekhane ki adat sikhana hoga.

yeh mushkil zaroor hai magar namumkin nahin hai.

indira ki zindagi se kali raat hathegi aur phir subah hogi.

mujhe uss din ka intazaar hai.

Edited by 100raj - 05 April 2012 at 12:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89-SweetGirl--Rinky-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index