India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

What if Rohan's mind is on a ploy?

aa07 Groupbie
aa07
aa07

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
I was thinking again and again that the Cv's cant be this dumb to start this track without meaning. So in all the gloom and doom about Rohan's negativity, what if this is what is really happening...just my POV.

Rohan has no knowledge about the BB-Nidhi-Dr A angle at all or at least what is going on in Nidhi's life. To the viewer, yes...we can see it coming...BB will get Nidhi and Dr A together. 

But what if Rohan really means well for Nidhi, cant see her suffering like this...knows she will not go against Baba-DB axis till she is pushed to the wall...she regards Rohan like a friend still. So Rohan now decides the only way to force Nidhi to change tracks and go back to Ashu is force himself on her maybe in a psychotic way as he knows fully well that Nidhi still loves Dr A. So maybe his extreme behaviour/love for Nidhi will now jolt Nidhi who faced with Ashu's vardaan fulfilling BS to Mallu at exactly the same time will realize it is now or never and will rush back into Dr A's arms. Rohan as of now knows no amount of sweet talk to Nidhi will make her grow a spine and go back to Ashu...so maybe a shock treatment like an obsessive Rohan is the only way to force the issue towards a DrA-Nidhi union.

At least this is what I hope...or else this show is doomed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sueczoumajsd1vanillaflowerstasharoseArmu4evaarjuhi4evrAbhiAniwhite_lotuskaks0211Shee_xaanjayanti_djSwastikAshNiaardhan

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
That is exactly the thot few people had when we saw the 'Twists and Turns in KTLK' video of IF.. !!

The motive culd b good.. but the timing sadly is not..! 

Either fill positivity or negativity... less positivity and overload of negativity is least likely to work out..however i wish well to the Team... lets hope for the best and be prepared for the worst!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1AbhiAnikarajekaraardhanjayanti_dj

white_lotus IF-Dazzler
white_lotus
white_lotus

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
I am thinking in the same way. Its just to make Nidhi realize her true feelings towards Ashu and unite them crossing all the boundaries.

Surely Nidhi will shock to see new Rohan as her obsessive one sided lover and then she will understand what she have done to herself.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1tasharoseShee_xaanaardhanjayanti_dj

ssktlk Senior Member
ssktlk
ssktlk

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Exactly my thoughts too! It doesn't make sense for Rohan to turn obsessive all of a sudden. And he has also promised Ashu to take care of Nidhi as his "Amanat". I suppose they would not show him going totally against that, so his negativity could be a pretense to get Ashni back together. My pov, hope its true.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1zoumaaardhan

kulchitra Goldie
kulchitra
kulchitra

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
A ploy???LOL Rohan's obsessive lover-like behaviour will push Nidhi into Ashu (2) 's arms? Why? HowShocked? Rohan stays in Nidhi's house and eats her Noodles (Tumne Mera Namak Khaya Hai, rememberWink), doesn't he? If  Rohan transforms into an obsessive lover, the easiest thing  for Nidhi would be to kick him out of her houseStern Smile.Why would it make her run to AshuConfused? Is she in such a trance that she has to be jolted  out of it through shock treatment Confused? Does every story need a Villan to make the Heroine run to the Hero? This is KPji's and KTLK CV team's warped thinking?Ouch Thumbs Down Forget trying to guess what is going on in KPji's and KTLK CV's Brains They don't have Censored  . After this post, I hope I don't end up being Dead meat !! Big smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by kulchitra - 05 April 2012 at 8:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOneShee_xaanaardhan

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
dont think rohan is that smart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan

Shee_xaan IF-Rockerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
may not realated to this topic.But  I am think why he came to Nidhi home what he is doing studying or working. What is his job? This age boys busy with so many ...I havent seen any thing from Rohan only waiting for Nidhi. when she comes late to home. Protect Nidhi from her Dad. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top