India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

how long want to see this yaar?

cutepuppy Goldie
cutepuppy
cutepuppy

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
how long want to see arhi's fighting i am really tired . are you all.? but their fights are quiet nice beacause we dont want to miss rabavee...
but cvs are cheating us someway beacause how long this is their war. it is since 10 months they have started the show till now no confession no love kya hay this ? cvs pls wake up we want to confess their  love soon . pls make us happy yaaar fast the time is wasting sooon...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaviAADHIDEVcool_tweetyzsewaqwestindianDeedeepa1

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
I've had enough of those silly fights to be honest. Both of them are mature adults so they need to act like grown ups. Kushi falling all the time Arnav catching Kushi then Rabba vee is not enough now. There is a huge mega size problem between them and they need to act fast and try to find answers. I mean both of them. Kushi needs to find a way and get help from someone to handle that creep and at the same time she needs to dig deeper and find out the reason for their marriage. On the other hand Arnav should find out how and when did Kushi n Shyam's relationship happened (ofcourse there isn't one but that's what he thinks) and the reason for shyam's absence in the past few months and first of all what kind of a person he is. But nothing has been developed so far but like i always say I love Barun and Sanaya to bits to so i will keep watching for them and hope for the best.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AADHIDEVDeedeepa1westindian

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top