Frequent Posters

vanisree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
  Gia we are with you and we trust you.
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why does the reporter keep mentioning about her character Gopi??? Just because she is playing that character does not mean she is like that in real life !! Stupid reporter and his annoying voice. ðŸ¤¢ I hate how media follows celebs around, waiting for them to make a wrong move. In the article she said she was there with her family and she showed her bill to the police..So they let her go. The reporter is saying that she is going to have to go to jail now. This is just ridiculously blown out of proportion. It's okay Giaa. Don't worry. We are with you on this one.  😊Edited by GohamHungry - 12 years ago
AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well media always use the actress for their popularity... but i don't think that girl in yellow top was priya wal. agr woh Priya Wal hoti to thora kuch bataya jata...
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
that girl in yellow top was not priya wal for sure... few days before she was unwell as much unwell k she quite her show and went to her home town so no chance to be here this place...health comes first
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
guyzz.. just see once again.. she is not priya.. i m priya's fan i know about her everything.. and otherwise she is not well so she is in ajmer.. and if u guyzz more sure then give me any other link.. and she is famous too if she was there then obvisouly dikhate...

hii trishu, simi, shelly    walians r here now...😆 that girl was not priya wal she looked similar and pic was blurred ...BTW priya was unwell there was news that she is in ajmer for taking rest