Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

   
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Pyaar Ki Pungi...!! (Page 2)

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Joined: 09 January 2012
Posts: 28382

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
What a mad ROTFL LOL POST! Im laughing hehehehehe pyar ki pungi haye!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4evrSwastikAshNi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **
Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 86549

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_jd

Originally posted by Armu4eva

LOL  yes.. yes.. for now RanJi are the only hit jodi on KTLK . .but .. very soon Mr. Solanki gonna bajao... RanJi ke pyaar ki pungi LOL
lekin hopefully mrs solanki will put a dhakkan on Mr Solanki's pungiWink

if it goes the DK way.. then nope she wont succeed so fast.. AshNi will or mite help out.. first Wink n along with Shyama aunt.. help the wedding to happen! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4evrSwastikAshNi

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Joined: 01 September 2009
Posts: 10887

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Good post dear...

Sach mein is show mein toh har koi kisi na kisi ke pyar ki pungi bajata rehta hai...

Aur lagta hai ki CVs show ki pungi bajane pe tule hain...Rohan ko grey mana ke...

Aage aage dekhte hain hota hai kya...

Honestly nice post and perfect song for these love angles...Don't know what to call them...triangles, quadrangles or what...Since almost all love someone in the show...

Ashu-Rohan love Nidhi...Triangle here...

Nidhi-Mallu love Ashu... Again triangle here...

Jagan loves Mallu...only here no triangle...

Poor Rohan... no one loves him...Unhappy ...But he loves Nidhi...unrequited love here...

The only reciprocated and so far on the way to becoming successful love is Anji-Ranga love...But why do i have this feeling that Anji's dad will oppose this love?...Anyways thats in the future...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4evrSwastikAshNi

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Joined: 04 July 2006
Posts: 16356

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by deepa_jd

Originally posted by Armu4eva

LOL  yes.. yes.. for now RanJi are the only hit jodi on KTLK . .but .. very soon Mr. Solanki gonna bajao... RanJi ke pyaar ki pungi LOL
lekin hopefully mrs solanki will put a dhakkan on Mr Solanki's pungiWink

if it goes the DK way.. then nope she wont succeed so fast.. AshNi will or mite help out.. first Wink n along with Shyama aunt.. help the wedding to happen! Embarrassed
dunno what happened in DK yaa..
lekin am hopin kii ashu nidhi wil get 2 meet papa solanki n manao him for d rishta.. n will relive their own love this way.. n cum closer ofcourse

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4evrSwastikAshNi

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 9067

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
@Arju: lovely pungi post...:) nidhi rohan ki pungi toh zarooor bajahayegi..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4evrSwastikAshNi

arjuhi4evr Goldie
arjuhi4evr
arjuhi4evr

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 2065

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

LOL  yes.. yes.. for now RanJi are the only hit jodi on KTLK . .but .. very soon Mr. Solanki gonna bajao... RanJi ke pyaar ki pungi LOL

oh ya poor ranji inki bhi pyaar ki pungi bajni hi hai! Tongue
arjuhi4evr Goldie
arjuhi4evr
arjuhi4evr

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 2065

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

Good post dear...

Sach mein is show mein toh har koi kisi na kisi ke pyar ki pungi bajata rehta hai...

Aur lagta hai ki CVs show ki pungi bajane pe tule hain...Rohan ko grey mana ke...

Aage aage dekhte hain hota hai kya...

Honestly nice post and perfect song for these love angles...Don't know what to call them...triangles, quadrangles or what...Since almost all love someone in the show...

Ashu-Rohan love Nidhi...Triangle here...

Nidhi-Mallu love Ashu... Again triangle here...

Jagan loves Mallu...only here no triangle...

Poor Rohan... no one loves him...Unhappy ...But he loves Nidhi...unrequited love here...

The only reciprocated and so far on the way to becoming successful love is Anji-Ranga love...But why do i have this feeling that Anji's dad will oppose this love?...Anyways thats in the future...

ya cv's also included in pungi bajaoing..infact they only make thr characters to do so.! Tongue
arjuhi4evr Goldie
arjuhi4evr
arjuhi4evr

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 2065

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

@Arju: lovely pungi post...:) nidhi rohan ki pungi toh zarooor bajahayegi..

haha ya...poor rohan, mallu n nw jagan! Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4You

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Pyaar hain ya sazaa :(

Author: .....Lata.....   Replies: 0   Views: 674

.....Lata..... 0 674 07 December 2011 at 9:02am by .....Lata.....
Pyaar Mein Twist

Author: kb11   Replies: 2   Views: 701

kb11 2 701 06 December 2011 at 2:44am by ..Roopal..
Pyaar aata hai barish bankar-jata hai tofan bankar

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 61   Views: 5816

Armu4eva 61 5816 05 December 2011 at 9:54pm by Armu4eva
Usko haq hai voh mujhe pyaar kare ya na kare 12/02

Author: achiever   Replies: 3   Views: 3103

achiever 3 3103 02 December 2011 at 11:32pm by bhavik1984
mujhe pyaar tumse nahi hai nahi hai 01/12

2 3

Author: achiever   Replies: 16   Views: 2273

achiever 16 2273 02 December 2011 at 9:31am by ronitfan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index