Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Hindustan times article on IPKKND -From serious t (Page 5)

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ati-cha

Originally posted by chaitra2011

Originally posted by Ati-cha

I dont judge my serial based on someone else's opinions, I love IPKKND and im sticking to it through thick and thin, jealous F**ke** F**k off. dun give a sh*t about themAngryCensored
bottom line:
IPKKND ROCKS AND I DONT CARE WHAT OTHERS THINK ABOUT IT, I LOVE IT AND THIS FACT IS NOT GONNA CHANGE, so haters buzz offAngry

Bingo!Thumbs Up IPKKND rocks and always will! There is no show like ours.. Otherwise how do u explain the huge fan base it boasts even when the episodes haven't been to our liking sometimes? No matter what the plot, its got such seriously versatile actors who put in their hardwork and time just to entertain us. Not a simple feat na?  We love our show and our cast!Star

true 100 takaWink
we should never judge our beloved show in the light of other's POV, proud to be an IPKKNDianBig smile

Me too! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bella39 IF-Rockerz
bella39
bella39

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
TFS Smile

abracadabra

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsh_sp

this week we had the heer ranjha act which was really great...if the artcle is about the whole week then i have to disagree with the article...was the heer ranjha act predictable? and was it comedy..really? our anti dark her is still the way he is..i would have been happy if the article came about the story not moving ahead

I SOO WISH OTHERS WERE AS SENSIBLE AS U R

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.1.1.1.1abracadabra

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bella39

TFS Smile

Welcome!Smile
Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
frankly speaking thts the truth...CVs have spoiled the charachters and tht i feared 2 months ago already when i saw arnav serving the food to the guests... and then the ohh so sensitive but yet daring khushi turned into a brat...thts so true...this is the time CVs shd take a notice now instead of us bashing the article.

abracadabra

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
I think the CVs need to take this as a wake-up call. This, and the TRPs. I love the show to bits, but there has to be progression! I, for one, was very disappointed with yesterday's episode. After such an epic Heer-Ranjha performance, the CVs need to show some ArHi closeness, some trust building. Instead they're trying to throw Snake into the mix again and cause even more MU.

abracadabra

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Black_Paradize

frankly speaking thts the truth...CVs have spoiled the charachters and tht i feared 2 months ago already when i saw arnav serving the food to the guests... and then the ohh so sensitive but yet daring khushi turned into a brat...thts so true...this is the time CVs shd take a notice now instead of us bashing the article.

Definitely a wake up call for the CV's. Guess most of us have been saying that time and again.
abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mistiix3

I think the CVs need to take this as a wake-up call. This, and the TRPs. I love the show to bits, but there has to be progression! I, for one, was very disappointed with yesterday's episode. After such an epic Heer-Ranjha performance, the CVs need to show some ArHi closeness, some trust building. Instead they're trying to throw Snake into the mix again and cause even more MU.

For the story to progress, Shyam's inclusion has to be there na? The dumb villian that he is..HE needs to do something really constructive so that it leads to Arnav knowing about Shyam.. We still haven't seen the episode.. I think the precap has a lot more to it.. But yes. progression is slow..Its progressing for sure now..Coz atleast in anger Khushi is asking all valid questions to Arnav and he answers too ( a teeny meeny bit) going by the SBS.. Lets only hope for the better from today..

.Sia.

Go to top