Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi OS Chalo naam soche! EngTranslation available (Page 16)

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by virman_4_ever

amazing 

Thank You! :)

Glad you liked it.

ongongong IF-Dazzler
ongongong
ongongong

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
That was hillarous,man!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeen

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Awesome, Simply Awesome!

AngelTeen

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
This is my third attempt at posting and i just pray that this time i make it :s

Where do i start? This is perfection!!!! I mean, honestly, if i had to pick out my fave parts i would end up pasting the whole OS here:p

Lol i still can't stop sniggering, which doesnt help as everyone is giving me eyes right now :p and i am probably redder than u were when u wrote this;) khushi's 'haw. Badmaash' is so the perfect reaction to arnav-thats probably how i have been reacting ever since he started being all naughty in the days before they got married.

Truly, it feels like you stepped into the minds of each and every character- and captured the soul of IPKKND! The transition from the gentleness arhi share which suddenly turns to passion and just as suddenly turns into an adorable fight and then to jocularity- i can so imagine their married life like this! Khushi as adorably crazy and unpredictable as always- and arnav's temper quick to flare and quick to die, that omg combination of tenderness and mischief. You brought them both alive in this OS, and very few people have succeeded in that.

The ending was just brilliant! I laughed out loud at that point. I dont even know to explain how ingenious that was- khushi's responses to arnav's timeless catchphrases were just- awesome! And of course tge escapades of the crazy raizada parivaar- i could literally hear them saying all that, esp mamiji :-) AMAZING writing!

PS: sorry for being this late in commenting. And you'll hear more from me soon:)

AngelTeen

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -doe-eyes-

This is my third attempt at posting and i just pray that this time i make it :s

Where do i start? This is perfection!!!! I mean, honestly, if i had to pick out my fave parts i would end up pasting the whole OS here:p

Lol i still can't stop sniggering, which doesnt help as everyone is giving me eyes right now :p and i am probably redder than u were when u wrote this;) khushi's 'haw. Badmaash' is so the perfect reaction to arnav-thats probably how i have been reacting ever since he started being all naughty in the days before they got married.

Truly, it feels like you stepped into the minds of each and every character- and captured the soul of IPKKND! The transition from the gentleness arhi share which suddenly turns to passion and just as suddenly turns into an adorable fight and then to jocularity- i can so imagine their married life like this! Khushi as adorably crazy and unpredictable as always- and arnav's temper quick to flare and quick to die, that omg combination of tenderness and mischief. You brought them both alive in this OS, and very few people have succeeded in that.

The ending was just brilliant! I laughed out loud at that point. I dont even know to explain how ingenious that was- khushi's responses to arnav's timeless catchphrases were just- awesome! And of course tge escapades of the crazy raizada parivaar- i could literally hear them saying all that, esp mamiji :-) AMAZING writing! 

PS: sorry for being this late in commenting. And you'll hear more from me soon:)

So you have decided to make me blush like a tomato, have you?! Lol!

Thank You so much! :)

I am so glad you liked it and explained all that you did so beautifully! Really helps a writer! :)

And coming from a writer like you, it means a lot. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-doe-eyes-divyaarnavsr

-Sanj- IF-Rockerz
-Sanj-
-Sanj-

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Awsome And Cute OS...Liked It...

AngelTeen

divyaarnavsr Goldie
divyaarnavsr
divyaarnavsr

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
I could imagine her winking at him. . And his chweeet expressions too. . This is so cute Day Dreaming

AngelTeen

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Super like :D

Another OS in which Khushi is pregnant. I want a pregnant Khushi too :D

The last part was very creative :)

Good job :)

AngelTeen