Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Thank You! :)

Originally posted by: kyunki_iloveu

lol...tht was completely funny...Wht The.and unbelievable...suitable for both boy and girl..lol..

True that! ;) :D

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww cute OS...
luved it..
AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetha10

Awww cute OS...

luved it..

Glad you enjoyed it.
ArhiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awww so cute n funny, love it xx
AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhiDeewani

Awww so cute n funny, love it xx

Glad you enjoyed it.
AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiyaluver1

omg so adorable :) lovely os 

Glad you enjoyed it.
kalikijen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow... that was a cute piece...loved their little interaction... hope to see this on the show... how nice would that be...
AngelTeen thumbnail

Glad you liked it.
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This is my third attempt at posting and i just pray that this time i make it :s

Where do i start? This is perfection!!!! I mean, honestly, if i had to pick out my fave parts i would end up pasting the whole OS here:p

Lol i still can't stop sniggering, which doesnt help as everyone is giving me eyes right now :p and i am probably redder than u were when u wrote this;) khushi's 'haw. Badmaash' is so the perfect reaction to arnav-thats probably how i have been reacting ever since he started being all naughty in the days before they got married.

Truly, it feels like you stepped into the minds of each and every character- and captured the soul of IPKKND! The transition from the gentleness arhi share which suddenly turns to passion and just as suddenly turns into an adorable fight and then to jocularity- i can so imagine their married life like this! Khushi as adorably crazy and unpredictable as always- and arnav's temper quick to flare and quick to die, that omg combination of tenderness and mischief. You brought them both alive in this OS, and very few people have succeeded in that.

The ending was just brilliant! I laughed out loud at that point. I dont even know to explain how ingenious that was- khushi's responses to arnav's timeless catchphrases were just- awesome! And of course tge escapades of the crazy raizada parivaar- i could literally hear them saying all that, esp mamiji :-) AMAZING writing!

PS: sorry for being this late in commenting. And you'll hear more from me soon:)
AngelTeen thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -doe-eyes-

This is my third attempt at posting and i just pray that this time i make it :s

Where do i start? This is perfection!!!! I mean, honestly, if i had to pick out my fave parts i would end up pasting the whole OS here:p

Lol i still can't stop sniggering, which doesnt help as everyone is giving me eyes right now :p and i am probably redder than u were when u wrote this;) khushi's 'haw. Badmaash' is so the perfect reaction to arnav-thats probably how i have been reacting ever since he started being all naughty in the days before they got married.

Truly, it feels like you stepped into the minds of each and every character- and captured the soul of IPKKND! The transition from the gentleness arhi share which suddenly turns to passion and just as suddenly turns into an adorable fight and then to jocularity- i can so imagine their married life like this! Khushi as adorably crazy and unpredictable as always- and arnav's temper quick to flare and quick to die, that omg combination of tenderness and mischief. You brought them both alive in this OS, and very few people have succeeded in that.

The ending was just brilliant! I laughed out loud at that point. I dont even know to explain how ingenious that was- khushi's responses to arnav's timeless catchphrases were just- awesome! And of course tge escapades of the crazy raizada parivaar- i could literally hear them saying all that, esp mamiji :-) AMAZING writing! 

PS: sorry for being this late in commenting. And you'll hear more from me soon:)

So you have decided to make me blush like a tomato, have you?! Lol!

Thank You so much! :)

I am so glad you liked it and explained all that you did so beautifully! Really helps a writer! :)

And coming from a writer like you, it means a lot. :)