India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Hi (Page 7)

Fearless_Lover IF-Stunnerz
Fearless_Lover
Fearless_Lover

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
mind ur language... tera background kaisa hai... humme pata chal gaya hai... dat abusive wrd...suits u better ... humme kah rhi thee...apne parents ko tumne kitna proud feel karaya hai humme dikh raha hai...

Edited by luckdiya - 05 April 2012 at 7:41am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hema_rawatrelivingpkyeksnitchseekerPaint.It.BlacK.Courageous_LeoAbhiya-gunnerbookworm-ALS--flora212

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Brave001

U shoild be ashames of urselves for behaving like this I am new, and I just want to spread peace and u guys r bashing me. Let me tell u Vahbz di is a star and she does not have faltu time to waste on u guys so go and get a life 
OO LA LA OO LALA - That is you fantasy! Dancing Vahb is a star! Yah not a shinning one - But a Toot tha Tara! Go catch her, she might make your wishes come true.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_LeosnitchseekerPaint.It.BlacK.bookworm-ALS--Fearless_Lover..Bournville..

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged

By reading these i have understood why Vahbiz di / her fan sent hate msg. Maybe that Ridwana 1234 did sth  to hurt her that's why she got the punishment. I f I were in place of her I have also done the same thing. Poor di, kitni hurt hui hogi and that bitch Ridwana 1234 learnt a nice lesson...Great! she has left the forum, no problem u bash di and after that u will also get such hurting msg and u will also leave the forum. Nice!!!!!! Now I love di more :)
Seeing that you are standing your ground and fighting for your Vahb Di -  I must say you are a brave soldier - Are you Vivian?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ChelseaForEverCourageous_LeoDivya6696Paint.It.BlacK.bookworm-ALS--Fearless_Lover..Bournville..

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged

U shoild be ashames of urselves for behaving like this I am new, and I just want to spread peace and u guys r bashing me. Let me tell u Vahbz di is a star and she does not have faltu time to waste on u guys so go and get a life 

no i m not ashamed of giving my lob to u'r di TongueLOL actually  u'r vahbz shud be and surely she is jobless doing no work and stalking ROFL we don't need u'r item queen for spreading peace LOL waisey bhi i hate shanti LOL  btw thank for making me active with u'r funny topic...ClapLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_LeoPaint.It.BlacK.OtakuGirl-Debo..Bournville..carisma2bookworm-ALS--Fearless_Lover

bookworm-ALS-- IF-Stunnerz
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Heehee Cari do you think Vivian will call her di?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hema_rawatPaint.It.BlacK.carisma2..Bournville..

TISA0711 Senior Member
TISA0711
TISA0711

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I must say.this is the limit of madness.this stalking obsession is too much.someone pls give them a good psychotherapist's nmbr.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leo..Bournville..carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

Heehee Cari do you think Vivian will call her di?
Maybe that is his secret fantasy! WinkDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChelseaForEver..Bournville..

hema_rawat Goldie
hema_rawat
hema_rawat

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
@cari :wh tuta tara jis par b gireya wh khud tutne se bach ni payga

Edited by hema_rawat - 05 April 2012 at 8:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index