Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Hi (Page 20)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Brave001

Tum log darpok ho tabhi to Abhiya ke aar mei Vivian and Sukirti ke bare mei likhte ho...Himmat nahi hai to take their names and to Bash di using her name. Coz u know she is more powerful than u. Do whatever u can just keep in mind u can be the next Ridwana!!!!!!!! 

who the hell are youConfusedare you from some kachra background? who is scared of that cowchudail ha? she is powerful OMG i am so scaredBroken Heart yo brave go tell your darling sisterz how much we lovez her and if she is that powerful according to you make her stop us from saying what we want to about her, we say what we see and she is nothing worth to be praised about.

excuse yourself man or woman who knows but don't bring abhiya or ViSu into this ok, it is better for you to leave them alone for your sake otherwise you won't be able to handle. i am not going to keep anything in mind ji, you keep in your mind that when we will be finish with you there will be no BRAVE name left in this forum. wonder where this people comes from and destorys our peaceful place.Stern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hema_rawatPaint.It.BlacK.Fearless_LoverMrs.Peanuts..Bournville..

TeDylove IF-Rockerz
TeDylove
TeDylove

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Agar itni himmat hai tum logo mei to kaho na Ridwana se ke thread me wapis aa jaye and continue the FF and Dirty Picture also...Tab pata chalega kitna himmat hai. As far as I know woh ladki bhool ke bhi abhi likh nahi payegi she is damn scared and her hands will tremble while writing hot scenes of Abhiya. Faltu baaten mat karo dum hai to kuch kar kr batao u give all ur strengths and we will do the same lets see who wins. We have already won coz Ridwana is never gonna cum back! so back off u moreons . Bye Bye lovelies

u r pagal ...u r andhi...LOLLOL

bez DP me update hum karte he...u can stop ridz but how us...LOL
LOLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

or tumhe lagta he ki uske jane ke bad hamari besharmi bandh hogai then go and see my update.. i am sure after read it u know our capability...WinkLOLLOLLOL

all the best to stop us effort..ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hema_rawat..Bournville..

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

lolz ... ur comments r so funny , now the jan has left the forum what can a lifeless body do? U also leave this forum :p
Okay I will leave the forum too - u joker!
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siberian_Pigeon

Can you come  out? Come out? If your one of the chamchis, I just want to say get a life By defending your Guru, u will not attain anything out of it..20 pagesConfused.!!! Nice ID name btw, Brave01. So Miss . Ridhwana so opened a small dirty picture thread on her couple? Why is it crime for to write about "hot scene" on her fav couple , if she never got it in the show due to lack of professionalism from the lead, and her G.F. WackoErmmUr wasting time here Madam. I don't know  what you hold against us for  writing O.S, and FF. I mean we never got what we want in the show so we at least have the right to write it nah. You are bunch of nonsensical. If your Vabhiz, u will remember me.LOL

Btw, go learn English.Sleepy

LMFAO syria this seems to be a case of multiple confused personalityROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms...Bournville..

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
I know Banu. ROFL ROFL
flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Trust me, u r cyco!
Well i hv idea, why dont u go to my aunt ! She is a cycologist...she will make u alright in a min! And yes before leaving do see my latest update on DP THREAD! I am sure u will get heartattack cause i am well known as heartattack speacilist. IF NOT THAN I WILL MAKE IT MORE HOT! Alright.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hema_rawatreadingworms...Bournville..

TeDylove IF-Rockerz
TeDylove
TeDylove

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
abb himmat he to bolo jab yaha zyada members ate he tumare stupids replay he answers dene tub kyu bhag jati ho..

ab dare he to bolo hame bhi bahot maza aa raha he tumse bate karke..

we always help the peoplelike u who have mentle problems..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess_jiyareadingworms...Bournville..

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Chandni meri latest besharmi update jara dekhna.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index