India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Hi

Brave001 Newbie
Brave001
Brave001

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Hello, I am new here, love the ffs of this forum. Abhiya r a cute couple. But I don't understand why do  u guys dislike Vahbiz? She is such a good person, so sweet, down to earth. u guys r doing too much to bash her. Plz stop all these, be good persons so that ur parents can be proud of u. OK guys? lets bring peaceSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL----faroo--TanShi_CrazyLuv

TeDylove IF-Rockerz
TeDylove
TeDylove

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
oh dear it seem like u never want to try to know vebz closely... we have all not any problem with her if her fbs status r not again's this form...and also her  fb admin didnt send one of our close friends hate pms...they also send her so much hate pms with some bed word..tell me can u forgive that person easily who hurt your friend badly?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
leave it chanu; i m sending u a PM check it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TISA0711readingworms.snitchseekerromaila

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Brave001

Hello, I am new here, love the ffs of this forum. Abhiya r a cute couple. But I don't understand why do  u guys dislike Vahbiz? She is such a good person, so sweet, down to earth. u guys r doing too much to bash her. Plz stop all these, be good persons so that ur parents can be proud of u. OK guys? lets bring peaceSmile
I'm 33 - So I have gone passed the age of making my parents proud. And I have exceeded already. It is with this authority that I shud say. Vahb you, I mean Vahb should grow up and act like an adult... Then maybe once out of sight, she will not gain any attention. She is extremely down to earth , that she comes tumbling down on top of us.
As for her being a good person... wishing an ill Karna on others is a good deed then she must be the most pious person alive, if not then seek the adverse to it.

Edited by carisma2 - 05 April 2012 at 4:49am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

TISA0711harinisriram39ChelseaForEver--AROMAL--Courageous_Leo_Chits_TeDylovereadingworms.Divya6696snitchseekerPaint.It.BlacK.Abhiya-gunnerOtakuGirl-Debo-Sexy--ScarletRose-.rumki.Ayesha066BefikreMrs.Peanutsbookworm-ALS--..Bournville..Fearless_Loverromaila

--faroo-- IF-Rockerz
--faroo--
--faroo--

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
oh plz u don't know her she is not a good person no words about her
and welcum to the forum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TeDyloveTanShi_CrazyLuv

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Brave001

@Bold----- ye dialogue suna suna lagta hainLOL poorana hogaya hain ye TongueLOL
I wanna c how karma pays WinkLOL

Edited by --Anurag-- - 05 April 2012 at 4:56am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

TISA0711Dikshi92ChelseaForEverharinisriram39Sharpay.Evans--AROMAL--readingworms.Divya6696snitchseekerPaint.It.BlacK.Courageous_Leo_Chits_TanShi_CrazyLuvAyesha066carisma2Fearless_LoverEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ..Bournville..bookworm-ALS--

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farroo

oh plz u don't know her she is not a good person no words about her
and welcum to the forum
Ignore maar... if she doesn't know her ownself - who are we to tell her.

Edited by carisma2 - 05 April 2012 at 4:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseeker..Bournville..

--faroo-- IF-Rockerz
--faroo--
--faroo--

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
rite cari ignore it and if it is karma then kya karai

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--readingworms.TanShi_CrazyLuv..Bournville..carisma2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index