Why is khushi doing this - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
U people tell whom will she take help from..u put urself in her shoes..she is between devil and deep sea nw..she cannot out gt8 asr as she wl nt trust him..not payal and even her parents...this happens in real life also..i have seen so many women nt able to share their problems with anyone ans keeping it within self...The root cause of all problem is our dear asr..this is male dominated society..i find maximum male in our society like asr..dominating and expecting wives to act acc to their whims and fancies...atleast she talks and tames him that's gd and has to be appreciated..i have a strong feeling arnav's nani wl stand by her...
Originally posted by AADHIDEV

Yes Kushi can argu with her husband but she never do the sm to Shyam. Also she shouted with her hus in green room. Moreover she use to solve all the prob easily not in case of shyam. What nonsense. that is why show is cmng down everyday fake rabba ve then argument hurting etc sm for 2 month no progress.

Do u think she can hit him in public..she knows what shyam is upto knw and she cannot do something that wl harm anjali...she is pregnant and the reason why she did nt tell asr that she had been to medical shp is for his di...if she argues with shyam she knows nothing is going to happen as she knows he is double timing her and anjali..i m pretty sure arnav's nani wl stand by her...

Get bored...

Originally posted by hmeerakrishnan

Originally posted by hmeerakrishnan

U people tell whom will she take help from..u put urself in her shoes..she is between devil and deep sea nw..she cannot out gt8 asr as she wl nt trust him..not payal and even her parents...this happens in real life also..i have seen so many women nt able to share their problems with anyone ans keeping it within self...The root cause of all problem is our dear asr..this is male dominated society..i find maximum male in our society like asr..dominating and expecting wives to act acc to their whims and fancies...atleast she talks and tames him that's gd and has to be appreciated..i have a strong feeling arnav's nani wl stand by her...

Well definitely many women are facing this btu this should be changed and oing by the character of khushi which was shown to us earlier she takes no crap . she can hide the truth because she cares not because she is forced or helpless. she was insulted many times earlier but still stood up with dignity then why now is she taking this crap. she might not be able to do anything abt the problem but if she shares her problem might decrease
If they portray Khushi's reactions to Shyam's ever daring n pathetic advances, the CV's are sending signals, that it is ok to behave like this, how disgusting, I just can't understand how Khushi is shown as meek lamb...😡
Originally posted by meshas

If they portray Khushi's reactions to Shyam's ever daring n pathetic advances, the CV's are sending signals, that it is ok to behave like this, how disgusting, I just can't understand how Khushi is shown as meek lamb...😡

Exactly my point