Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Official Trailer - TERI MERI KAHAANI (Page 11)

Lemony Goldie

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaychonokKhatamKahani

you2 IF-Sizzlerz
you2
you2

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
^^I agreeUnhappy.Piggy chops is what she has become(sorry fans)

Its now a face which simply can't emote..She looks like a painted doll.Atleast in the 1920's she could have changed the foundation..lipstick..

When is Shahid going to grow up..From Dil Bole Hadippa to TMK..he gives the same smile ..expressions..

When an Imran can try Delhi belly and Matru ki Bijli..or Ranveer a Lootera or Magheera remake..RK mixing it up in Rockstar and Barfi..

..Shahid is running his career down the drain..The saving grace in his career is Kaminey..and he hasn't learnt anything..

Edited by you2 - 06 April 2012 at 10:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaychonokLemonyNkapoor3

BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
I have to agree..
PC looks SO Bad.
Especially in the first phase..
Yuck.
VishaD. IF-Addictz
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Shahid looked different through all the three phases but Priyanka looked consistent. Anyways, looking forward for the movie.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vssaras

BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by you2

Its now a face which simply can't emote..She looks like a painted doll.Atleast in the 1920's she could have changed the foundation..lipstick..

When is Shahid going to grow up..From Dil Bole Hadippa to TMK..he gives the same smile ..expressions..

When an Imran can try Delhi belly and Matru ki Bijli..or Ranveer a Lootera or Magheera remake..RK mixing it up in Rockstar and Barfi..

..Shahid is running his career downthe drain..The saving grace in his career is Kaminey..and he hasn't learnt anything..

I'm a PC fan but Oh-boy.. Her face is so frozen nowadays, no emotion, and horrible dialogue delievery. Her performances are becoming intolerable.. It's like she doesn't even care about acting.

And Shahid is too arrogant too learn.. He still considers himself to be better than the rest when clearly he ain't..

you2

cinema-goer Goldie
cinema-goer
cinema-goer

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
I liked her 60's look...in 1910 both r bad...but the promo is decent to good..i expected to hate it...but its addictive ..song is good..

never be related to plastic surgeon..gahhh..its like in the house..and they change her monthly..now she looking better..

waiting for barfee eagerly

Shahid is a lazy bum...after mausam he still did not start working...pc better not be with him...he is an idiot..and dumb

Edited by cinema-goer - 06 April 2012 at 11:43pm
Ailia90 Senior Member
Ailia90
Ailia90

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
love the trailer Smile

shahid Kapoor is working on M.sharma next filming starts aug this year..cuz of m.sharma got ill...and i think he is doing tamil remake action film..thats why he hasnt shaved and looks a bit rugged...i think he is having a look test

vssaras

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by you2

..Shahid is running his career down the drain..The saving grace in his career is Kaminey..and he hasn't learnt anything..

completely agree she is looking at her  worst. I remember back someone called her the worst looking actress in bollywood i got so much angry but now i guess she became OFFICIALLY the worst looking actress of today generation and her time is up now, nothing left to say. as a fan it does hurt me but it's her life, she can do whatever she wants Cry

Go to top