Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The RSV Club #2 bin tere,koi khalish hai hawa mein (Page 138)

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StrongHope

Originally posted by shubhsArti

yeah I've heard of it, the coma thing; she has lost both her parents quite some time back too naOuch
no idea, about her parents.
i read they died in a car crash during duplicate's shooting which is why she's so close to SRK and Gauri coz they were there for her when she needed someone the mostSmileSmile 
im not a fan of the pairing but there is a genuine friendship which is evident in their movies togetherSmile which could be why i don't like them they seem to buddy typeLOL
yeah they are best of buddies. LOL
i once read one of Juhi's interview that she finds it very difficult to do romantic scenes with SRK,
she said it feels weird as he is her buddy & she forever keeps bursting out in laughter whenever he comes near her.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged

EHMMBH tied with VahuLOL
but still Vahu's ratings fell so me happyPartyParty
may be thats why they are planning aham's ahem ahem.ROFLROFL

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged

yeah I've heard of it, the coma thing; she has lost both her parents quite some time back too naOuch
i read they died in a car crash during duplicate's shooting which is why she's so close to SRK and Gauri coz they were there for her when she needed someone the mostSmileSmile 
im not a fan of the pairing but there is a genuine friendship which is evident in their movies togetherSmile which could be why i don't like them they seem to buddy typeLOL
i once read one of Juhi's interview that she finds it very difficult to do romantic scenes with SRK,
she said it feels weird as he is her buddy & she forever keeps bursting out in laughter whenever he comes near her.LOL
LOL see my point exactly while some find it easier romancing with friends rather than just co-stars some just find it weird and seeing srk juhi together its very evident they fall in that categoryLOL
have you seen their one 2 ka 4 it was a flop but i thought it was cuteLOL

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged

EHMMBH tied with VahuLOL
but still Vahu's ratings fell so me happyPartyParty
may be thats why they are planning aham's ahem ahem.ROFLROFL
i think it happened alreadyErmm hence the dropLOL people are finally tired of such things. I remember kyunki had trps of 30+ when they showed mihir mandy doing the actErmmErmm

.SA.

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged

LOL see my point exactly while some find it easier romancing with friends rather than just co-stars some just find it weird and seeing srk juhi together its very evident they fall in that categoryLOL
like i always do . i saw it in bits & pieces.LOL
the intv i talked about was during that movie & juhi was talking about the scenes in khamoshiyan gungunane lagi...LOL

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged

the intv i talked about was during that movie & juhi was talking about the scenes in khamoshiyan gungunane lagi...LOL
LOL you never watch anything fullLOL I've recently become a huge juhi pankhi so have been watching a ton of her moviesSmile
the song is cuteSmile

.SA.

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged

LOL you never watch anything fullLOL I've recently become a huge juhi pankhi so have been watching a ton of her moviesSmile
the song is cuteSmile
i have attention span of a hyper 4 year old kid.what to do.ROFLROFL
the movie/show needs to be really exceptional to hook me ,otherwise bye-bye.ROFLROFL

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged

the song is cuteSmile
i have attention span of a hyper 4 year old kid.what to do.ROFLROFL
the movie/show needs to be really exceptional to hook me ,otherwise bye-bye.ROFLROFL
yeah i know thats why you've never had the patience to watch SP shows everLOL
i don't anymore eitherLOL
chal I'm off now bye tcHugHug

.SA.

Go to top