a question to my os readers - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by veenuasr

wht if she shower love to find the answer
naddiya ur lines are going to be true...wow
it did  lol i just say ...

even the pick shirt one where she made him wear pink shirt and i very old os duppata, where she covered her face with duppata not to show her face ?
Originally posted by naddiya26

it did  lol i just say ...

even the pick shirt one where she made him wear pink shirt and i very old os duppata, where she covered her face with duppata not to show her face ?

yaa that pink shirt OS yo man ur OS are going true ...lovely🥳
that would be a nice change...showing him lots of love mite do the trick...but maybe backfire on her dangerously (ARNAV getting hot😉)
but i would love to see this aspect as well, since you write very well..
and arnav cant stay away from her...will be drawn to her without his will...wish i could write..but only my imagingation...cant write a story for nuts..

ur idea would be brilliant if executed well...go on..give it a try...
naddiya,
sometimes due to work pressure don't have time to comment ur os...wanted you to know as soon as i enter i search for ur os as i know u always stun us with ur writing and ur story...

Just wanted to say sorry for not commenting but i love all ur os without any exception.
I loved your idea, and also that in love there is no egos which come in the way. Please do write the OS. It would be very interesting.

---------------------------------------------------
Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Anu
I love ur os.. plz write and pm me😊
I read almost all your OS and like them.  Your ideas are fresh and new and always have a positivity in it.  Please don't stop writing in the forum. 
i just luv to read ur OS...they r brilliant...do write many more dear...
naddiya  this is ur South Indian Friend. for a long time i have this idea ..something about ASR's sugar level going down and Khushi feeling it in her heart . she rushing to him with sweet  even before he asks for it. how about an OS with this theme.

so waiting to hear it.
Lool spot on ... now she is showing him with love!!! Don't know how long that is going to last though..