Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

a question to my os readers

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
 i have a  feeling she had use all ways , she had irritated him to find the answers, she had fight with him to find the answer , she had ignore him to find the answer of her question , wht if she shower love to find the answer, should i write on that as i know may of you will say she should not give up attitude etc , but in love their is no ego, one has to bend down. this idea is again and coming in my mind so asking you all

PS i am asking to the readers who read not to those who are  commenting on my os dont write os again i will say you dont read my stuff again as i write for those who read 
link of the OS

do reply 
Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
os post?
if you guys say yes
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
I love reading your OS's Dear!!!
Please keep writing and making my days much happier😊
jinlee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
please write soon 
ur a great writer dont listen to others
me waitinggg :)
tinkerbel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz write..:)
We all luv ur Os..u r a very creative & brilliant writer..:)
AnnieARS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That is a great idea...why dont you write something on that plot idea..do PM me...
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hmm...thts a good idea...all is fair..showering love is wht she has been doing knowingly and unknowingly..but u write in a unique way and make everything look like its just first time.. !!! hats off..👏

u can also  try writing something on COLD TREATMENT..Like i'll not talk..not talk at all untill u tell me!!! i mean KHUSIFICATION of her spirit...the really really hurt khushi...who dsn't care ..i deserve to know..its my right as a wife!!!

Or can also try on jealousy track...like i'll get married when i leave u after 6 months ..go away from u..have a nice life with husband and kids..n go  far off from RM n Nawab tht even ur shadows cannot haunt me..i'll live happily ever after with my prince charming..have my fairytale wedding...KITNA SAJOON APNAE RANJHAE KAE LIYAE...Just make him believe there will be a ranjha in her life!!!😳

U CAN DO JUSTICE TO ALL THE TRACKS..U HAVE EXCELLENT STORY TELLING CAPABILITY!! 
Edited by Parsha - 12 years ago
priasweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
pls write di!!!!!!!!!!
different take of the story
pls pls write soon
veewriter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
plzz any thing u write come up grt...plz do write...that ll be a grt idea...
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Naddiya -- good to explore that angle... the issue here is that she is from a  small town and conservative... so what she does should be in those limits. Arnav has this bad habit of not responding to her ministrations ( remember during the pharak padtha hai track).. so you will have to assume he will like her looking after him!