Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

WTH?? These rumours are unbelievable (Page 7)

Cattleya Senior Member
Cattleya
Cattleya

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon_Eternity

Originally posted by swaron_crush

WTH is this !! I read it on IF yest and it made me mad and now its up again !!
Why can"T people tolerate Shantannu"S fame and popularity ...
Just because he is talented  , people find ways to demoralize him !!
I just check IF  for the latest news of SwaRon but this news forced me to open up and make an account !!
Really disgusted by this news !!

Simmi (Simran)
Simmi is it you??? lolz..I mean..you know what I mean!!LOL
Simmi!!! I just msged this link too on fb...damn!! look at  it..why why why!!!! why these haters and jealous people can't stay away from Shan!!!
I am really pissed off!!! This article is fake and what an imagination!!! I must say!!! How far these hater'd go to degrade Shan and swaron!!!
edited*
Sorry I am Mia!!! just made this account...welcome my simmo..we landed here at same day!!! Finally I made an account on IF!!

Mia *Hugs*
srsly ...SwaRon is the only reason I still watch the show , a few days away ppl were making pages about that Stalker and Tannu and when it turned out to be false ppl are pairing him with the crew !! Why the hell do we have 2 suffer so much ...!!  How cruel can ppl be !!!
Yeah , IF is one of the places where I never wanted 2 come but this forced me 2 do so , someone please give a clarification !!!! Such despos I tellu !!
Hugs Simmo..
really those page thing is flop now as Tanni and Swayam are cousins then they have pick up this..wth!!!  What a cheap tactics these are!!Angry
And lol we are at a place which we hated most..hi5LOL
but for shan and swaron anything...  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRon_Eternitydn-starLiveEatLovemanasie23

kriyanshian Newbie
kriyanshian
kriyanshian

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kiran_tanolover

Originally posted by swaron_me

omg w*f dude is it true ??????
not its not just a baseless rumor by sum dc2012
proof nahi hai
u dnt have proof so wats des comments ha lol
i dnt belive des 
Kiran_tanolover Groupbie
Kiran_tanolover
Kiran_tanolover

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyanshian

Originally posted by swaron_me

omg w*f dude is it true ??????
not its not just a baseless rumor by sum dc2012
proof nahi hai
u dnt have proof so wats des comments ha lol
i dnt belive des 
all i knw is deccan chronicles nai diya tha...n this person dc2012 also posted d same, so had 2 reply to her abt it.
marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by marauder

Unnamed source ke reporter ko aur koi joke nahi mila tha.
srry i got carried away, couldnt control n wanted to bash that person.
u a swaron fan..?

SwaRon fan through and through. My post was not directed to you it was to that reporter of deccan chronicle. Its an old article which was published in deccn chronicle in february. It first cropped up when Shakti was leaving the show but now due to a post made day before yesterday this article has made a way round up here again .
SwaRon_Eternity Newbie
SwaRon_Eternity
SwaRon_Eternity

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged

I just check IF  for the latest news of SwaRon but this news forced me to open up and make an account !!

Simmi (Simran)
Simmi!!! I just msged this link too on fb...damn!! look at  it..why why why!!!! why these haters and jealous people can't stay away from Shan!!!
I am really pissed off!!! This article is fake and what an imagination!!! I must say!!! How far these hater'd go to degrade Shan and swaron!!!
edited*
Sorry I am Mia!!! just made this account...welcome my simmo..we landed here at same day!!! Finally I made an account on IF!!

Mia *Hugs*
srsly ...SwaRon is the only reason I still watch the show , a few days away ppl were making pages about that Stalker and Tannu and when it turned out to be false ppl are pairing him with the crew !! Why the hell do we have 2 suffer so much ...!!  How cruel can ppl be !!!
Yeah , IF is one of the places where I never wanted 2 come but this forced me 2 do so , someone please give a clarification !!!! Such despos I tellu !!
Hugs Simmo..
really those page thing is flop now as Tanni and Swayam are cousins then they have pick up this..wth!!!  What a cheap tactics these are!!Angry

bloody cheapos ...!!!
yeah , we made an a/c FINALLY lolz
absolutely anything !!! ab I wont be a silent reader , will fight for Tannu and SwaRon !! These ppl will never question SS fans unity henceforth !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cattleya

Cattleya Senior Member
Cattleya
Cattleya

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Simmi (Simran)
edited*

Mia *Hugs*
Hugs Simmo..

bloody cheapos ...!!!
yeah , we made an a/c FINALLY lolz
absolutely anything !!! ab I wont be a silent reader , will fight for Tannu and SwaRon !! These ppl will never question SS fans unity henceforth !!
yeah!!! I will be here at least when these cheap haters will bash my swaron!!!  And loving them and admiring them..IF can never be a reason for that..I love them anyways...but  will try to come here and drool over swaron..lolz..LOL

SwaRon_Eternity

Kiran_tanolover Groupbie
Kiran_tanolover
Kiran_tanolover

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged

Unnamed source ke reporter ko aur koi joke nahi mila tha.
srry i got carried away, couldnt control n wanted to bash that person.
u a swaron fan..?

SwaRon fan through and through. My post was not directed to you it was to that reporter of deccan chronicle. Its an old article which was published in deccn chronicle in february. It first cropped up when Shakti was leaving the show but now due to a post made day before yesterday this article has made a way round up here again .
thnx for the information all i heard that dc had an article like that, people are just so insecure at times, i was really pissed coz of dc2012's post.
m also a swaron fan but more a tannu fan..Embarrassed
nice meeting u

marauder

-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top