WTH?? These rumours are unbelievable - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by dn-star

Ya this post if from dc2012...but there was also post of mad girl and there were some controversy with Palki and Shantanu 😡 
ohh havnt read that one, n its better i dont read it.
omg w*f dude is it true ??????
Originally posted by swaron_crush

Simmi is it you??? lolz..I mean..you know what I mean!!😆
Simmi!!! I just msged this link too on fb...damn!! look at  it..why why why!!!! why these haters and jealous people can't stay away from Shan!!!
I am really pissed off!!! This article is fake and what an imagination!!! I must say!!! How far these hater'd go to degrade Shan and swaron!!!
edited*
Sorry I am Mia!!! just made this account...welcome my simmo..we landed here at same day!!! Finally I made an account on IF!!

Mia *Hugs*
srsly ...SwaRon is the only reason I still watch the show , a few days away ppl were making pages about that Stalker and Tannu and when it turned out to be false ppl are pairing him with the crew !! Why the hell do we have 2 suffer so much ...!!  How cruel can ppl be !!!
Yeah , IF is one of the places where I never wanted 2 come but this forced me 2 do so , someone please give a clarification !!!! Such despos I tellu !!
Originally posted by marauder

Unnamed source ke reporter ko aur koi joke nahi mila tha.
srry i got carried away, couldnt control n wanted to bash that person.
u a swaron fan..?
Originally posted by Kiran_tanolover

ohh havnt read that one, n its better i dont read it.
oh, if you want to read 42 pages than i can give you the link 😉
but it was not that they were in love or something...more that palki favours him more than others. -.-

Originally posted by swaron_me

omg w*f dude is it true ??????
not its not just a baseless rumor by sum dc2012
proof nahi hai
Originally posted by SwaRon_Eternity

Mia *Hugs*
srsly ...SwaRon is the only reason I still watch the show , a few days away ppl were making pages about that Stalker and Tannu and when it turned out to be false ppl are pairing him with the crew !! Why the hell do we have 2 suffer so much ...!!  How cruel can ppl be !!!
Yeah , IF is one of the places where I never wanted 2 come but this forced me 2 do so , someone please give a clarification !!!! Such despos I tellu !!
Hugs Simmo..
really those page thing is flop now as Tanni and Swayam are cousins then they have pick up this..wth!!!  What a cheap tactics these are!!😡
And lol we are at a place which we hated most..hi5😆
but for shan and swaron anything...  

not its not just a baseless rumor by sum dc2012
proof nahi hai
u dnt have proof so wats des comments ha lol
i dnt belive des 
Originally posted by kriyanshian

u dnt have proof so wats des comments ha lol
i dnt belive des 
all i knw is deccan chronicles nai diya tha...n this person dc2012 also posted d same, so had 2 reply to her abt it.

srry i got carried away, couldnt control n wanted to bash that person.
u a swaron fan..?

SwaRon fan through and through. My post was not directed to you it was to that reporter of deccan chronicle. Its an old article which was published in deccn chronicle in february. It first cropped up when Shakti was leaving the show but now due to a post made day before yesterday this article has made a way round up here again .