Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Is it criticism or creating negetive feeling... (Page 3)

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
   @ TM

I am new in this forum. I also accept that I do not post everyday, but don't you think I should have the freedom and liberty to post whatever I feel like - whether it is negative or positive. If we feel that the story is headed in the wrong direction, we should be able to say something. Embarrassed

If we start saying you can only post positive stuff, it defeats the purpose of the forum - this place is a "discussion forum". We should be able to discuss the pros and cons of something without worrying about being singled out. Ermm

If we want to increase the visibility of our forum and our show, we should be encouraging people to make posts, even if they are critical in nature Thumbs Up. This will bring some much needed TRPs to the forum. LOL Also criticism is not a bad thing as long as it is done constructively and without any malice. Embarrassed Please think about this.

I have always spoken my mind and do not intend to stop now LOL

Just a thought, if you start regulating the content of the forum and what can be posted and what cannot, people who care about the show and are watching the show might start leaving because no one wants to be in a place where they are not welcome and somewhere where they do not feel comfortable airing their opinion.  Embarrassed

PS: Now for some good news, the other thread went to 8 pages and this one is already on the third page. Forum will get higher TRPs this time and our rank might improve LOL LOL LOL

Edited by liv2laugh - 05 April 2012 at 9:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-acacia-

meghan_lover Groupbie
meghan_lover
meghan_lover

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by meghan432

bhai kuch logo ka kam hi criticize karna kuch aacha bhi dekhega to critizice karne baith jawega!! aise logo ko bhao mat do!! jst ignore them we knw that NBTNMKK rocks!! and so did our meghan, nanhi,guru!! so forget the crap talk of bullshit ppls!! jst enjoy the most refreshing show made in the history of indian television for last 10 -12 yrs!!Smile

Thanks for ur support...

meghan_lover Groupbie
meghan_lover
meghan_lover

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liv2laugh

@ TM

I am new in this forum. I also accept that I do not post everyday, but don't you think I should have the freedom and liberty to post whatever I feel like - whether it is negative or positive. If we feel that the story is headed in the wrong direction, we should be able to say something. Embarrassed

If we start saying you can only post positive stuff, it defeats the purpose of the forum - this place is a "discussion forum". We should be able to discuss the pros and cons of something without worrying about being singled out. Ermm

If we want to increase the visibility of our forum and our show, we should be encouraging people to make posts, even if they are critical in nature Thumbs Up. This will bring some much needed TRPs to the forum. LOL Also criticism is not a bad thing as long as it is done constructively and without any malice. Embarrassed Please think about this.

I have always spoken my mind and do not intend to stop now LOL

Just a thought, if you start regulating the content of the forum and what can be posted and what cannot, people who care about the show and are watching the show might start leaving because no one wants to be in a place where they are not welcome and somewhere where they do not feel comfortable airing their opinion.  Embarrassed

PS: Now for some good news, the other thread went to 8 pages and this one is already on the third page. Forum will get higher TRPs this time and our rank might improve LOL LOL LOL

Ya obviously u have full freedom to criticize and speak ur mind and that should be happened...But my request is try to post in every situations, i.e u obviously criticize the odd things shown but parallely u must also encourage the good things shown in this NBT...
I don't want to hurt any body's ego also don't want to poke my nose in other's business...I just want make it sure that please don't deteriorate the image of NBT unnecessarily, support it even through the constructive criticism...    
liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghan_lover

Ya obviously u have full freedom to criticize and speak ur mind and that should be happened...But my request is try to post in every situations, i.e u obviously criticize the odd things shown but parallely u must also encourage the good things shown in this NBT...
I don't want to hurt any body's ego also don't want to poke my nose in other's business...I just want make it sure that please don't deteriorate the image of NBT unnecessarily, support it even through the constructive criticism...    

I made a thread supporting Megha and then when they persisted on showing her as an idiot, I just said I could not identify with the character. Please feel free to look up my posts, they are usually positive and yes I do offer some criticism.

This whole idea of not offering any negative criticism is not going to be good for the forum or the show. If they are doing something wrong, the audience has to let them know. It seems to me like a lot of members just want people to write good stuff and ignore the bad stuff. The show will deteriorate at this rate.

Also I repeat if you want to keep the forum active and increase the show's visibility, people should be allowed to speak their minds. Maybe this is why there are so many silent members on this forum, who do not post. If anything this argument might have driven members away.

Please let us not divide the forum into people who are positive and people who are negative. We love the same show. We all have different opinions and should be allowed to express it.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index